IGNORED

Global Golf Trade-In Program

Note: This thread is 4872 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Originally Posted by rcubed3r

I wasn't trying to be unhelpful stating that you should google it. A lot of forums frown upon posting links to non-supporting vendors, and I wasn't sure if it was a no-no to do so here.

FWIW we have no preferred or supporting vendors.

We will delete threads if they link to a site we know to be of nefarious nature - counterfeiter sites, the bad kind of clones, ripoff sites (often Chinese), etc. That's done primarily to protect forum members because someone down the road might see a URL, click it, and get suckered in to a scam without scrolling down to read the 20 posts saying "that site is a scam!"

No problems posting links to TGW, Global Golf, Edwin Watts, etc.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Does that mean that you have to trade your club in my then, or use a trade in credit by then? In other words, if I sent all my stuff in for trade and had a $200 credit, would I be allowed to get the extra 35% when I used that credit when a sale was going on? If I send my trades today, and end up not buying before 1/11/11, but I do buy when the next 35% bonus is in affect, would I get that extra credit then?

Sorry if this is hard to follow, my Ambien is kicking in.

Ron

Most places that have a trade-in program apply any promotions to the credit at the time it's issued.  Thus if you trade in while there is a 35% "bonus" you will be issued that in a gift certificate that can be used whenever, but you can only get that "bonus" when there is a promotion for it.  Any other time you would get "normal" credit for your trade.  The only reason I put quotes around bonus and normal is because I have seen places change the trade in value during promotions.

"The woods are full of long drivers."  Harvey Penick

Originally Posted by rcubed3r

Does that mean that you have to trade your club in my then, or use a trade in credit by then? In other words, if I sent all my stuff in for trade and had a $200 credit, would I be allowed to get the extra 35% when I used that credit when a sale was going on? If I send my trades today, and end up not buying before 1/11/11, but I do buy when the next 35% bonus is in affect, would I get that extra credit then?

Sorry if this is hard to follow, my Ambien is kicking in.

Ron

I have no idea what you just described, but it simply works like this: you trade in a $100 club, they tack on an extra 35% (another $35).  They e-mail you a shipping label. You box up your club and send it in with the trade-in sheet.  They receive the club, process the trade-in, and they either e-mail you a gift certificate for $135, or if you did the trade-in together with an order, they'll credit your order up to the $135, and they'll e-mail you a gift certificate for the balance left over.

Equipment:
Ping K15 Driver (10.5º) - Diamana BB R flex; Ping G15 4 Wood (TFC R flex); Ping G15 20* Hybrid (TFC R flex); Ping G15 23* and 27* Hybrids (AWT R flex steel); Ping G15 Irons 6-GW (AWT R flex steel); Ping I-Wedge 54* Wedge; CG14 BP 58* Wedge; Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #9 Putter

Note: This thread is 4872 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!