IGNORED

Driver? What's that?...got my T3 wood today.

Note: This thread is 4650 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I broke down and got an R11 T3 wood '14*' which arrived today (stock blur 70 stiff).  I played 18 after work with it today and it was impressive.  It went roughly 10-15 yards farther than my 15* superfast 3 wood, but man is it accurate.  The feel is more sturdy and has a nice sound off the face.  Being able to hit a slight fade in addition to a draw is a huge plus.  I attacked narrow par 4s with no problems which was awesome. I hit more fairways in todays round than the last 2-3 rounds.  The ball flight is nice and I was complimented on the distance which is always cool (the accuracy is way cooler to me).  I shot a +1 37 on the back for my best 9 at my new home course.

I have not had a driver all season and now I don't feel like I am sacrificing anything. If you get the chance, check it out.  I had a one hole adjustment period (the only fairway I missed) so dont be scared off by the looks.  The white looks very nice especially in the bright sun. I will say I am not a huge fan of the black face, I am sure it will look horrible pretty quick, not a big deal though.

All in all I would rate the club a solid 4.5/5:

Appearance: 4/5

Sound: 4/5

Accuracy: 5/5

Distance: 5/5

Feel: 4/5

I will plan to report back if any 'honeymoon' feelings end, haha.

Note: This thread is 4650 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!