IGNORED

Greetings from Indiana

Deeman3009
Note: This thread is 4776 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello everyone!

I am brand new to the forum, and I am excited about being here!!!

Just a little background, I've been playing golf for 20 years.  The sport brings so much joy and happiness that I can't wait for that next round, that next shot, the next holed putt.  Learned most of what I know through the school of hard-knocks.......Picked up some bad habits when I was young, and struggled with them for years.  It wasn't until I went to school that I learned what my problems were, and how I was causing them.  I started as a 28-hdcp, and through a lot of practice and hard work, I all but eliminated my bad habits and dropped to an 8-hdcp.  I've got a ton more improving to do, but I am happy to say that things are quickly improving!!!

Thanks for reading this, and keep em in the short grass!!!!

Welcome to the site ...you'll be able to find just about anything your heart desires (relating to golf :)) on here.

The War Sticks:

Driver: Adams Speedline F11 9.5* w/ Aldila Voodoo stiff flex shaft

3Wood: Adams Speedline Fast 10 15*

Hybrid: Ping G10 22* 

Irons:Mizuno MP32's 3-PW (bought used for $189)

Wedges: Cleveland CG14 52*, 56*

Putter: An old Ram Laser...lol...but it works

Ball: Srixon Q-star

I was in Indiana for the past 23 years (Winamac, Culver, Bloomington). Now in Chicago. Welcome!

Driver: :tmade: R11 9.0 - Bassara Griffin UL - Tour Stiff 3-wood: :tmade: R11 Ti 15.0 - JAVLNFX M6 - Stiff Hybrid: :tmade: Rescue Hybrid - JAVLNFX Hybrid - Stiff 4-PW: :mizuno: JPX 800 PRO - Nippon 1150 GH Tour - Stiff Wedges: :edel: 50/56/60 - Nippon WV 125 Putter/Ball/RF: :edel: / :bridgestone: B330 / :leupold: GX-3i

Note: This thread is 4776 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!