IGNORED

Callaway Upro Problem

Note: This thread is 4532 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

First, congrats on the addition to the family!

Have you tried connecting to a power source (the adapter or PC)? Could be the battery is just drained.

I had a similar issue and determined the cause was the 3 metal contacts on the battery were worn, causing intermittent contact. I solved it by shimming the opposite side of the battery with a folded up piece of paper. Could probably use a thin wood shim as well. I ordered a second battery but even that developed the contact issue. At least now I have an extra battery that I can keep charged and in my bag just in case.

You can test to see if yours is the contact issue by removing the battery cover and applying pressure to the top of the battery to force better contact. Turn it on while keeping pressure applied. If it powers up by doing that, it's the contact issue.

Bill

Note: This thread is 4532 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!