IGNORED

Tiger Woods the Video Game!

CG031
Note: This thread is 6135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The wii is great, but doesnt have the depth that the Ps2, Xbox, and ps3 have. no q-school.

In my Matrix XTT bag,
on my Sun Mountain Speed Cart
LD M-Speed 10.5* Driver
V18 full set of starter clubs
3W, 3iw, 4iw, 5-S Irons and Wedges Kirk Currie KC4 PutterHome Course:Pajaro Valley Golf Clubwww.pajarovalleygolf.com

is that the same one you can get on verizon phones? Big fan on the 07 for ps2 version.
Driver905R Proforce V2 Stiff 9.5*
3 Wood906f2 Proforce V2 Stiff 15*
Hybrid:CPR Stiff 18*
Irons: DCI 4-PW
Wedges: CG10 Black Pearl 52*,56*,60*Putter: Futura or Redneck BubbaBall: Pro V1

Big fan of '07 on xbox 360. The tour pro mode is a lot of fun because you can't power up or control the spin, so to adjust your spin and trajectory, you have to adjust your club head when it contacts the ball (move the right thumb-stick before you swing). Basically it means you don't shoot -20 on 18 holes and it makes par a good score, much like real life.
What I play:
Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 Fujikura Stiff flex | Titleist 735.cm Stainless Steel True Temper S300 3-PW | Titleist Vokey GW 52 | Cleveland 588 SW 56 | Titleist Vokey LW 60 | Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless | Titleist Pro V1x

Where I play:
Texas A&M UniversityHow I play:Goals for 2008

So far on TW 06 for the XBox I am averaging about -27 for 18 holes.

Yeah :/.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

I have 05, i love that game so much and I dominate, lowest score on a bunch of courses was 50. Havnt broken 50 yet, and yess for 18 holes. Except i had to quit when i broke my ps2 controllers.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I have '07 on the PC - lowest I've shot was a 57, I think.

I play speed golf, though. Liberal use of the escape button to escape the weird expressions of the golfer, and sometimes even the ball flight. I could set a speed record - 18 holes in 5 minutes. To hell with slow play.

Edit: I've gotten stuck in the damn road bunker on 17 at St. Andrews - with my golfing character. It cost me a win when it took me four tries to get out.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

My best moment was a double eagle on a par 5. 4 iron, nice draw around a tree and into the hole, I save the replays. Hole in ones are too common now.
In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

See, I prefer the dogleg Par 5 with gale force winds from white tees for a hole in 1 par 5 with a gamebreaker.

;)
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

See, I prefer the dogleg Par 5 with gale force winds from white tees for a hole in 1 par 5 with a gamebreaker.

That is awsome! I gotta try that.. How bout this, state your longest drives in the game :P mine was only like 360.
In My Bag

425, with a gale force wind behind me. It went over the first green at Aviara from the pro tees, into the deep cabbage behind it. I barely par'd that hole from having to hack it out sideways, chipping it up, and getting down. Just today, that happened.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I love TW games I have 06, 07 both for XBOX 360. Although 06 was many bugs it is much more enjoyable then 07, 07 is very hard and demanding but it is only a game. And the best thing about these games is playing online with your friends.

Driver:907 D2
Woods:None.... to many clubs
Hybrids: Hibore 2i
Irons:nike forged blades (someones as tiger)
Wedges: 52 x-tour, Volkey SM 56, Volkey SM 60Putter: Circa 62 #2Ball: Pro V1x or what ever is in my bagHome Course:http://www.springfieldcc.org/

On tiger woods 03 for the original xbox i managed a drive of 505 yards on the river highlands i think it was, one of the made up courses, think it was something like hole 12, hitting it from those temple look a like tees!

Bubba Watson

In the Bag:

Driver: Titleist 910d3 9.5* Stiff Projext X-7A3 Rescue: Taylor Made Burner TP 20* X-stiff 3 Iron: Titleist AP2 Projext X Rifle Irons: Titleist 710mb NS PRO 105T Stiff Wedges Cleveland CG12 60* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56.07 Cleveland CG14 52* Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio 2.5 (2008) Ball: Titleist Pro-V1

yeh i did the exact same thing and got about a 490 drive. it hit that bit of temple rock (with a bit of topspin on it)and just kept goin
Driver: Dunlop X-Ti Pro Titanium 10.5*
Woods: Dunlop X-Ti Pro Titanium - Hybrid,3,5
Irons: Dunlop X-Ti - 4,5,6,7,8,9
Wedges: Dunlop Tour Wedges - SW, PW, LW
Putter: Tour Special, Pin Sight 111Ball: Titleist Pro V1

yup thats exactly what i did too, landed it on the temple rock about 370 carry, massive bounce and loads of top spin and rolled and rolled out to 505!

Bubba Watson

In the Bag:

Driver: Titleist 910d3 9.5* Stiff Projext X-7A3 Rescue: Taylor Made Burner TP 20* X-stiff 3 Iron: Titleist AP2 Projext X Rifle Irons: Titleist 710mb NS PRO 105T Stiff Wedges Cleveland CG12 60* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56.07 Cleveland CG14 52* Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio 2.5 (2008) Ball: Titleist Pro-V1

who's planning on getting TW08 when it comes out in August?
What's in the bag... ( Revolver)

Driver: Big Bertha Diablo 8*
3 Wood: 4DX Fairway 15*
3I-PW: X20 Tours (Rifle Project X Flighted 6.0)Wedges: CG12 Black Pearl 50* 54* SM Vokey X-Forged 58* C GrindPutter: Classic #2 66* lieBalls: Various

• 2 weeks later...
who's planning on getting TW08 when it comes out in August?

I'll probably get '08 when it comes out - though I did just get '07 (for PS2).

Does anyone like playing the "Team Tour" mode, or do you like sticking with the career mode?

Note: This thread is 6135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!