IGNORED

ZBs or MP-37s?

Note: This thread is 4405 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all,

That time of the year again, and I'll go straight to the point: have tried neither and doubt that I'll get the chance to do so. I currently play the some 15 year old Titleist 990Bs, which I like but do not love; I guess I'm after improved feel. I did demo 710MBs and -CBs, The Nike blades (whatever they're nowadays), Wilson FG62s, Taylor Made TP MBs, Mizuno MP-68s. Also, have tried the MP-67s. The bottom line is, I felt I hit the 710s and Taylor Mades the best, was able to shape shots with both, and had no problems with the longer irons. Wilson FGs launched (with S300s) launched a bit too high, to my liking, Mizuno MP-67s were a slight disappointment, although I hit them a while back: felt I lost some distance. The 68s, however, performed alright, no particular concerns but also not the absolute favourites either. The Nikes, similarly, were alright.

So, which one do you think would better suit me? Are the short irons of ZBs at all comparable to 710 MBs? How will the MP-37s compare to 67s and 68s?

Obliged,

aleski

My Aerolite bag contains:

VR Tour Driver Project X 5.5
904F 17* 4-wood Sabre Stiff
MP68 3-PW Project X 6.0
52* Vokey Spin Milled -wedge

Redwood ZB

I prefer a ball, but may occasionally hit almost anything.

Note: This thread is 4405 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!