IGNORED

The Country Club - Brookline, MA

Note: This thread is 6302 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The Country Club is only about 3 minutes from my house. Even though its so close it seemed as if the club was surrounded by a 30 ft concrete wall. It seemed nothing ever went in or came out of that place. I finally had the opportunity to play there and it was one of the best experiences I've had golfing. It was a great parallel between the course and the US Open at Oakmont, the course felt as if it was my own oakmont. The most challenging course I have ever played, not very long but hitting fairways was essential. The course currently has their rough at around 5 inches, I missed a lot of fairways and needed to lay up on many holes.

My usual round of 79-81 at my local public tracks turned into a 92, I was humbled. Awesome Awesome track, get out there if you can find the connections.

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

played there a few years ago...it was indeed a great track. Did you get to play the smaller course as well? It's alot like Southern Hills. I loved the huge Men's clubhouse and a separate women's clubhouse as well.

Driver: 9.5 905R 757 Speeder X stiff
3 Wood: 13.0 Sonartec GS Tour Red Ice 70X
Hybrid: 17.0 Sonartec MD Stiff UST IROD
Irons: 690cb 4-PW w/Rifle 6.0
Wedges: Cleveland 900 Series Gunmetal 50, 54, 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Newport 370g head

I thought this was going to be a "I need a fourth"...dang! I would love to get out there...supposedly our COO knows someone pretty high up over there...waiting for my invite!

Driver: Titleist 905S/9.5/Fujikura Speeder Stiff
3W: Titleist 906FT
Irons: Ping i10/Red dot
Wedges: Cleveland CG12/54/60
Putter: Odyssey XG RossieBall: TaylorMade TP Red

I played the Maine Course and the Primrose (9 Holes)... one of the best experiences you can have around this area. There are so many better golf courses but I'm young and I just can't see myself playing Pebble Beach and other great tracks simply because I can't afford it. I just graduated from college so the cash level is low and the opportunity to play TCC was just really unique

ps. if you are from the area they have NO sercuity on the course, you can walk on and play 2-8, 11-18, easily

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Note: This thread is 6302 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!