IGNORED

Broadmoor in CO

Note: This thread is 6289 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was thinking about taking a trip to Broadmoor in Colorado in September. Browsing the web site I have to say the courses and facilities look incredible. What concerns me is the "Jacket's required" notes to a few of the bars and restaurants. I know the golf will be great, but is the place too snooty? Can anyone give me some actual reviews of the place?

Thanks...

Its gonna be just like any other big dollar club. Ive played there once and ill definently go back. The people there are mostly regular cats like you and me, cept a larger percentage make a million bucks. Go play it, and get a caddy, youll have a blast.
Driver FT-3 9deg w/ Aldila NV 65-S
3wood Rescue 3 15deg
Irons R7 TP w/ Flighted Rifle 6.5
Wedges 48deg TA900, 53deg TA588, 58deg TA900
Putter 2 ball center shaftedBall NXT Tour

• 2 weeks later...
I have been there a few times and yes most of the restraunts require a jacket and some also require a coat and tie, but I would never think of it as snooty or stuck up. The food there is excellent and worth wearing the jacket. They will treat you like a king and take really good care of you. If you are married and taking your wife there will be plenty there for her to do also, if she doesn't play golf. They are holding the 2008 Senior Open there on the East course, so it should be a bit tougher set up than usual. I have also heard that the new mountain course is quite a challenge.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10degree
3 Wood: TaylorMade R7 Draw
5 Wood: Callaway BB
Hybrid: TaylorMade R7 Draw 19D
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 4- AWWedge Cleveland CG10Putter: Oddessy 2 BallBall: Bridgestone E5/E6

Note: This thread is 6289 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!