IGNORED

Top 10 Texas Courses

Nate Walker
Note: This thread is 3843 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have lived in Texas my whole life and played hundreds of Texas golf courses. I read an article on the Texan Post featuring a former tour pro's rankings of the top ten courses in Texas and thought it was worth sharing. I have played 6 of these courses and loved them all: http://www.texanpost.com/2012/08/09/featured-guest-jay-reynolds-top-texas-golf-courses/

It was a real shame to see Pecan Valley close its doors.  I've played Whispering Pines and Austin CC but none of the other top 10, primarily because I usually play public golf courses.

Originally Posted by NuclearMike

It was a real shame to see Pecan Valley close its doors.  I've played Whispering Pines and Austin CC but none of the other top 10, primarily because I usually play public golf courses.

yea they are going to turn pecan valley into a 9 hole course for disabled vets. but some hoa are against that idea. me and a couple family members are spending a week end in a couple of months up at S.A. going to play Bandit and Republic golf courses. labor day bunch of guys from work are going to La Cantara G.C.

• 1 year later...

That link missed tons of gr8 golf courses and any top 10 Texas list w/o Whispering Pines at the top is not credible (always makes Americas top 100)

Horseshoe Bay Ram Rock, TPC Las Colinas, Champions Golf Club, Woodlands Tournament Course, Dallas National GC just a few that were missed. Tons of gr8 courses in this state

Note: This thread is 3843 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!