IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3067 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I drive a 99 Pontiac Grand Prix GT I bought new in oct 98.

Pretty much a PoS, My clubs are worth more then my car :)

Taylormade TP 2010 9.5 Fubuki stiff
07 Burner 5W stiff

Adams F11 Ti 3W Adilia NVS Stiff
Bobby Jones 21* & 25* Hybrid
AP1 4-gw
CG14  60*::X forged Vintage 56* Ping b60 putter Balls: Bridgestone B330, ProV, Goals: Shot par over 18 holes, Best shot: Par 5 18th hole, Alling Memorial New haven CT; holed my 2nd shot for an Albatross! (June 20th, 2008)

Right now I drive a 1981 Honda CM 400. I am looking to buy my first car later next month. Probably just gonna go with a new Honda Civic.
Driver:Ping Karsten-I
3-4 Wood:Ping Karsten-I
Hybrids:Alien Golf TI Matrix, Ginty Stan Thompson
5-P Irons:Alien Golf Tour Gold
Putter:Ping Karsten B60

2003 Toyota Matrix XRs.

Please tell me you're joking, the 30-70 time in that car is probably more like 8 seconds.

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

I knew about the Vibe. I cannot believe you could look at the sheet metal and not know it's the same car. The only difference I can see is the ugly Poncho nose and some trim details. Oh, well.

My only real beef with the Matrix/Vibe is the el-cheapo Delco radio. I know a lot of Matrix buyers who have been long-time Toyota owners are pretty unhappy with the stock radio. They are used to the Panasonic radios that Toyota has used for years and years, which is vastly superior to any Delco radio. One of the first mods that a lot of Matrix owners making is upgrading from the stock Delco radio.

You know, I always kinda laugh in GM's commercials where they try to pass the Vibe off as their own. They did have a hand in the styling of that car, but mechanically its all Toyota. It always has baffled me that GM rips on Toyota all the time, yet Toyota has been one of GM's longest partners. Toyota came in and showed GM how its done at the GM plant in Fremont, CA and in less than 5 years, that plant went from being one of the worst in the industry in terms of quality/efficiency to being the best. Not to mention the fact that if it werent for Toyota, GM would have never had the Chevy Nova (a redbaged Toyota Corolla) Geo/Chevy Prizm (another rebadged Toyota Corolla and a car that was VASTLY superior to the Cavalier) and the Pontiac Vibe I once had this lady at my work actually argue with me that her Vibe wasnt a Toyota. You should have seen the look on her face when I had her pop the hood and showed her the tag on the side of the engine that said, "TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION, NAGOYA, JAPAN."
Please tell me you're joking, the 30-70 time in that car is probably more like 8 seconds.

Id say that 2 seconds is probably being optimistic, but 5 seconds is a pretty realistic 30-70 time. The Matrix/Vibe is a quick little car, especially the XRS that milelz has. 180 hp + a 2300 pound car = 1 quick little buggy. The AWD Matrix/Vibe is a little pokey because it has the 130-hp engine and has the drag of AWD, but the XRS only comes in front-drive and they get up and go pretty good.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport

runs well but shitty to drive, especially on the high way. It just isn't a comfortable car

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

2006 Subaru Legacy. AWD and a turbo makes it very enjoyable to drive.

I really want an E46 M3 though.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

Today on my first day of school.. at lunch time I am walking to Mcdonalds and there is a freakin Lambo in the parking lot!!! I have never seen a lambo in person before and nobody owns them in Winnipeg. This guy drove from Nevada in his Lambo.. IT WAS SOO SWEET!

He is currently the only one in Winnipeg right now with a lambo.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Upgraded last year from this:

To this:

It's a 2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L, I4, leather, power everything, upgraded stereo w/XM and ipod jack, dual-zone automatic climate control, heated seats, and manual transmission (a must for me). I love it, and I'm going to drive it until 2020 if I can.

-Andrew

I drive a 2002 Ford F150. I love my truck.
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

2008 Chevy Impala! It's sick

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Here is my beauty!

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Here is my beauty!

and how did you manage that?

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

and how did you manage that?

I have my ways

No but really, I live in Alaska and every year we get a dividend, and that is usually ~$1000 so 14 years gives me around $14K, and this years was $3300, which gives me $17300. The car is an '08 and it was used as a rental fleet so I got it for $16,649. It has like 27K miles. But the real question is do you like?

Here's what I play:

I have a bet with my aunt...if i get all 90s for the entire school year she will give me her car.

I really want to win this bet!

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Note: This thread is 3067 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!