IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Note: This thread is 1996 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think this was a thread when I first joined the Sand Trap a couple years ago.

I drive a Black 2007 Dodge Ram Big Horn. It is the best truck I have ever owned. It has 20" chrome rims, Sirius Sattelite Radio and an in dash 6 disc CD player. It's got the 5.7 liter HEMI and is a quad cab.

My wife has a Red 2004 Dodge Durango also with a HEMI. The lease is up on that in less than 2 months and we will likely replace it with another one.

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea mine came with them from the dealer. I think it is a part of the rallye edition. I also got power sunroof, touch screen radio, heated leather seats, etc etc. Heres an actual picture of mine

Okay. My Dad bought this car in 1974 for $375. He drove it as his daily driver for years and I grew up riding around in this. He spent ten years restoring it himself but then never really drove it

pic ?

'91 Buick. It has just under 150,000 miles on it, the top is coming apart and there's rust on the corners. But the motor works great, and all the major parts still work properly. (It's the small stuff that's coming apart.)

When I realize my golf clubs are worth more than my car...

Im 15 so i take my beginners in september, im going to have to save up but i want something like this: around a 00' or an '01 you can get for around 9,000-10,000. A Chevy s10.

I'm like J_Bone, but my is Blue

07' Honda Civic EX Sedan....I travel 53miles 1 way to work (in Baltimore) so I needed a vehicle that got great gas mileage, (and it does 43 miles to the gallon )

I had a 03' Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 previously and got terrible gas mileage.....

2 Cars in the garage as follows:

2007 Lexus IS250 (wife's car but I drive it on the weekends )

2006 Altima SE R (fun car to drive)

Note: This thread is 1996 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!