IGNORED

Staff/Cart Bag

Note: This thread is 5536 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I want to buy a personalized staff / cart golf bag. I want it to be fairly large and don't want to spend too much. Does anyone have any ideas on where to look? I'd be open to buying a used one and getting it embroidered myself.

Josh Premuda
www.thesandtrap.com

Driver Titleist 905T 8.5 degrees
Ping I2 3-wood 14 degreesTitleist 503.H hybrid 22 degreesTitleist DCI 962 3-9 6.5 Rifle shaftTitleist Vokey Oil Can wedges 48, 58 degreesScratch Golf 3x Black Wedge 54 degreesBig Oak Putter, T'ville 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I want to buy a personalized staff / cart golf bag. I want it to be fairly large and don't want to spend too much. Does anyone have any ideas on where to look? I'd be open to buying a used one and getting it embroidered myself.

Check into some of the companies that make full-size staff bags, like Belding, Burton or Datrek. They all have personalization options. I think Datrek even has a pretty good association with some of the big colleges, if you wanted to get your alma mater's bag with your name on it.

Or, if you have a preferred club company, you could get one of their staff bags. All the big names have staff bags for sale, and they'll embroider it for you. That's getting pricier, though. I would suggest having the bag embroidered by whomever you buy it from. They'll have the expertise to do a good job, and stand behind the job if something is messed up. Good luck, my fellow TSTer.

in the bag today:
Driver: TaylorMade R9 10.5° (Fujikura Motore 65 stiff)
3-wood: Tour Edge Exotics XCG (Aldila DVS Fairway 75 stiff)
hybrid: Sonartec Md 21° (UST Proforce V2 Hybrid 85 stiff)
4-PW: Titleist 755 (Titleist TriSpec Regular)Wedges: Titleist Vokey Design 252.08 bent to 50.5° (Oil...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 years later...
I noticed in the reply above that Donald mentioned Belding Golf Bags. I have a Belding Stand Bag that I bought out of town in 2000. I am considering replacing it. I have been able to find the Belding site on the internet, but no dealers. Is Belding still around? Did they change names? Can anyone point me to a Belding dealer's site? -Thanks, Crash

If your going to get a large "hey look at me golf bag", you might as well get one of these:

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Note: This thread is 5536 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!