IGNORED

Tiger vs. Phil at Deutsche Bank

iacas
Note: This thread is 6085 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You could say this almost every tournament about the winner but these stats are awesome.
0 Three-putts
1st in scrambling
100% Sand Saves
1st in Proximity to the hole
100% of putts made from <3 ft
100% of putts made from 3-4 ft
100% of putts made from 8-9 ft

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sounds like my game!!!! :)
In My Datrek Bag:

Driver: R9-460 9.5°
Woods: Burner 15°
Hybrids: Burner 3,4,5Irons: G10 Gap - 5 ironWedges: cg15: chrome, 56° 60°Putter: Studio Newport 2GPS Unit: Push Cart: 2.0

Monday's final round at the Deutsche was quite a shootout. Sick shotmaking from the both of them. The par-3 16th in particular, stands out in my mind when Tiger nails his tee shot to within 8' then Phil answers with his own to within 6'. Phil's short game was spectacular. I can't remember the hole, but the guy nearly holed out his pitch shot only to have it hit the flagstick.

I believe the turning point was @ the 12th after Phil had put his approach in the hazard and double bogeyed....Tiger could have made it a 3 shot swing with a birdie. He appeared to be too conservative with his putting all day. I really thought Tiger's birdie putt on the 14th would have elevated his game...but his putting was mediocre at best. Too many missed birdies, that could have easily closed the gap down the stretch. It seemed almost uncharacteristic of Tiger.

Did anyone catch the highlight 'bloopers' of Sunday's round on NBC? It showed Tiger chilli-dipping a chip....and Mickelson blading a chip over the green. I was astounded to say the least....it made them seem human after all. Unreal.
You don't know what pressure is until you've played for five dollars a hole with only two in your pocket - Lee Trevino

MP-600 @ 10.5°
Insight BUL 3-wood @ 15°
Insight BUL 5-wood @ 18° IDEA a2 4i Hybrid @ 23° MX-25 5-PW MP-R Series 52° > 50°/05° MP-R Series 54°/10° MP-R...

Did anyone catch the highlight 'bloopers' of Sunday's round on NBC? It showed Tiger chilli-dipping a chip....and Mickelson blading a chip over the green. I was astounded to say the least....it made them seem human after all. Unreal.[/QUOTE]

Now that's more like MY game!!!

In My Datrek Bag:

Driver: R9-460 9.5°
Woods: Burner 15°
Hybrids: Burner 3,4,5Irons: G10 Gap - 5 ironWedges: cg15: chrome, 56° 60°Putter: Studio Newport 2GPS Unit: Push Cart: 2.0

Note: This thread is 6085 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!