IGNORED

Orlimar ZX Driver

Phil
Note: This thread is 6066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wanted to say that this club rocks. It has the anti slice face and holy crap it worked. I bought it this morning and went out and golfed nine holes this afternoon and i had some of the straightest drives i have ever had. I was consistently hitting around 230-250 yards on my drives. Sorry for the worthless thread just had to share my excitement with other golfers since my wife didn't seem to care.

In the bag
Driver - Burner 460cc with Balistik Stiff Shaft
Hybrid Adams A4 3i
Hybrid Adams Golf Tight Lies 4 utility
Irons - Adams Golf Tight Lies 5-SW CG 12 52 degree 58 degree spin milled Classic #2 Putter

It's not a worthlss thread. I'm in the market for a new driver and I love my Orlimar 3 wood. I think I would like to try the driver. How about I send you my address and you send it to me. lol.

Beware of old dudes with old clubs and new grips.

I will send it right over

In the bag
Hybrid Adams A4 3i
Irons - Adams Golf Tight Lies 5-SW CG 12 52 degree 58 degree spin milled Classic #2 Putter

Phil,
Did you have a big slice before the Orlimar? I have an older Orlimar 440 with a regular Aldila shaft, and while i love the feel, sound, and distance, i'm always fighting a fade, if not a slice. I have little to no fade on all my other clubs. If the ZX feels like the old club, but hits a bit straighter i'd be all over it. I hit a Taylor R7 425 (stiff) the other day, and while it felt clunkier, and possibly had a bit less distance than the Orlimar, it hit very straight.... could even hit a controlled draw, which is impossible for me with usually.

yes i had a pretty bad slice, but now i am hitting straight with an occasional fade.

In the bag
Hybrid Adams A4 3i

Phil,

I've tired this driver and the 3 wood and they are great clubs. But it would take something short of a miracle to get me off my Ping G5 Driver and 3 wood.

What's in my bag?

PING G5 driver......125 shipped
Ping G5 3 wood.....110 shipped
Taylormade RAC LT irons 3-PW......200 plus shippingTaylor made 2 iron......(sold)Black Callaway golf bag.....(sold)Titlist Vokey Wedge 58* 40 shippedTitlist Vokey wedge 54* 40 shippedAll For sale......If...

Note: This thread is 6066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!