• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Shot a 5 over 40. If I just aimed my driver neutral (down the middle), I probably shoot better I was trying to hit a slight cut all night and just kept hitting straight shots or straight draws (slight toe strikes). I was out of position a bit. I am overdoing it a bit on my piece since I was overdrawing the irons on a few strikes. Which is good that I can over do it. I just need to tone it back. I hit two great slinging draws from the trees 😉. 
    • No, but higher than 66th, yes. 😄  Thank you for exposing your bad takes on golf course architecture. Seeing this makes it much easier to ignore anything you have to say about GCA. 🤣 (Said teasingly, but also with meaning.) Now, and again, please: back to the topic. Turnberry, as DT said, is not and was not ever rated as the best course in the world. He's full of crap.
    • Day 637, August 1, 2024 Practiced for 30 minutes before lessons. Half backswings, stop, hammer it hard from there (use of a lot of arms).
    • Day 222: 8/1/24 Putting through 50 mm gates (not so good) and indoor chipping. Par 4 Success workout this morning.
    • The course I mentioned was not Turnberry but Trump International links in Aberdeen. A course I have played and rated  it a “5” on my “golf courses I have played ranking”.  i am not alone in thinking its amazing, but apparently it has to be top 3 world wide to qualify for that. If anyone else has played it and has a ranking for it then please share. I realise it’s still off topic, but i wrote a 2 line comment which seems to be generating a lot of discussion.  And any list that has the Old course in the top ten world wide is obviously bollocks. It’s not even the best course in St Andrews. ( making no allowance for historical value) 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...