• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clutchshot

PING G20 vs CALLAWAY RAZT vs TM R11s

4 posts in this topic

Today was new 3 wood day. I put the PING G20 against the TM R11s and CALLAWAY RAZR in the simulator and was surprised to find my basically all TM bag now has a PING playing companion. For me, the PING 3 wood was more accurate, longer, highier launch, and more consistent. It also had a nice black club head to look down on. What fairway wood do you prefer?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I like the G20, but id recomend X-hot. I picked up the X-hot pro and its sweet

I've heard a lot of good things on the Xhots this year, however, I was looking for a last year model I could pick up for $150 instead of $250

I haven't tried the Callaway but have recently put the G20 4-wood in the bag and it is sweet, busting like a train down the fairway today! Also hit a couple if shots out if the fluffy second cut with great results. Some have criticized the alignment aid calling it a mustache, but I like it. To me it looks like airwings and in my mind that what I think with each setup/shot and my ball flight is spot on with this club.