• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DGStinner

Push/Pull Cart Suggestions

0   12 votes

1. 1. Which cart should I get?

• Get the Bag Boy Express 180
    • Get the Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1
    • Get something else (please specify)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

I would like to get either a push or pull cart for my Sun Mountain C-130 bag. The pull carts they have at my local course are very old and a pain to deal with when it comes to keeping the bag on it. So far I'm debating between the Bag Boy Express 180 and the Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1 . I'm leaning more towards the Bag Boy because it's $50 cheaper. Which would you recommend I get? Would anyone recommend a different brand and/or model? Thank you all.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I have a Bag Boy Push cart now on its third year, no problem still in good shape

I own a Sun Mountain speed chart and I love it, I think it worth the $50, try your friends Sun Mountain Speed chart and see for yourself. I have been carry my bag for the last year and I am enjoying it.

I own a Sun Mountain speed chart and I love it, I think it worth the $50, try your friends Sun Mountain Speed chart and see for yourself.

I totally agree. I love the Sun Mountain. I don't think you'll regret it if you go that direction.

I have a Bagboy and absolutely love it... friend had a Sunmountain and tires had to be filled up regulary, bagboys are foam, so never have to deal with tire pressure or flats. But, when inflated, looks and feel wise sun mountain is a 10 while bagboy probably a 9 or 9.5.... both are great carts... much better than old school pull carts.

Sun Mountain makes excellent products. They also have great customer service.

Thanks to everyone that posted replies and answered the poll. I did wind up getting the Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1.