• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
    • Day 269: 9/17/24 Indoor chipping followed by slow motion swings working on weight shift. Each day begins with a Par4Success workout.
    • Oh my, no. It's a wedge second shot. Your angle into the green doesn't matter. You should not be aiming for the "side" of a 30-yard wide fairway to give yourself a better angle to hit your wedge shot. Or almost any shot after that. If the mounds on the left were a pond, or horrible bunkers, sure aim left. But they're not. If teeing off from the right side gives you confidence, cool, but the angle changes like 0.5°.
    • Do you practice through the winter? You're really not even likely that far from Erie… I have a number of students who make the trip every 3-6 months.
    • I have decided to try to play through it. I will put some older clubs into the bag and try to swing away! Winter will be here soon enough!
    • I’ve bought club repair supplies from Golfworks and it’s always been quality stuff.  Dipped into the build mode for a few clubs as part of an experiment - used their TS1 forged heads (8i-9i-PW) along with Apollo shafts  - long story short the clubs turned out well and fit my game well.  Regarding the Maltby Playability Factor table - I’ve tried to understand it and how they arrived at the numbers.  I am still confused….

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...