IGNORED

A Little Help, Old Clubs

Note: This thread is 1664 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi All;

My Dad was the consummate club hound.  I don't think he ever got rid of a golf club and it is fun looking through them.

Here a couple that if any of you have information regarding them or stories you would like to share regarding older clubs and the past please do.

The Persimmon 2 Wood is my favorite.  I thought it was gone for good but when I found it a rush of emotion came over me.  It is my favorite club from my youth.

I have not found anything on the internet regarding the 2 Wood.

The sentimental value is beyond market value.

Again, thanks in advance to anything any of you can share.

20190928_165322.jpg

20190928_165140.jpg

20190928_165155.jpg

20190928_165304.jpg

20190928_165310.jpg

- Dean

Driver: PXG GEN3 Proto X Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange
Fairway wood: 5 Wood PXG 0341 GEN2 hzrdus smoke yellow

2 Iron PXG XP Evenflow Blue

3 Utility Iron Srixon 3 20*
Irons:  5 thru PW PXG GEN3 XP Steelfiber 95 -  Wedges: Mizuno T7 48, 52, 56 and 60 Recoil 110 shafts 6
Putter: In search of the Holy Grail Ball: Snell MTBx

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1664 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!