• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • As a hacker, I play a lot of found balls of all sorts. However, when buying I've been generally getting either the Callaway Supersoft or the Wilson Duo Soft. It's probably a coincidence more than anything, but I feel like I've done better with the Callaway product. It's a extra $5 per dozen most of the time, but it's my head now. May be time to ditch the Wilson ball for good.   
    • Day 31:  I just realized I get to post in red!  I hope indoor mini golf counts for today.  
    • Wordle 1,119 6/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩 🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • I wish I could say I'm one ball loyal...but I'm not.  Lately its been Bridgestone in the TourB line (part of that is due to the Mindset testing that I got to be part of).  I have some older found Tour RB-X balls that I like to play.  However, one thing I have found that I really like how urethane covers react around the green - but love the distance a good two-piece offers - as such the Snell 2.0 has piqued my interest - but I have too many "new" balls to play out before I really need some....Maybe I need to donate some new balls to the local high school golf team....
    • Day 71 (12 Jul 24) - Played the Friday Men's group scramble.  Did okay - iron play was more consistent in terms of ball striking.  Had a steady trailwind going out which meant a steady head wind coming in.  Made for different club options - playing the ball flight lower into the wind, etc.  Good day for thinking my way around instead of just playing the "ususal".   

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...