IGNORED

Free Golf Books - Jan 3, 2020 Only

UTgolfer33
Note: This thread is 1568 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am the author of a new ebook called Murder at St. Andrews.  It's a murder mystery, solved by a famous detective during a round of golf at the Old Course in St. Andrews.  By the eighteenth green the murderer has been unmasked and the reader has absorbed many fascinating bits of lore about the Old Course and the great golfers who have played there. 

I'm hoping to get some word of mouth and/or reviews on Amazon from some of the forum readers, and therefore have made the ebook free for today.  If you are interested in reading it, it's on Amazon.  Murder at Augusta, the first book in the golf mystery series (very well reviewed), is also free through today.  Thanks.

(After today, contact me, and I may be able to send you a free book if you are interested in providing a honest review on Amazon or Goodreads in return.)

• Like 1

• iacas changed the title to Free Golf Books - Jan 3, 2020 Only

13% through Murder at Augusta. Thanks for the free reads and I will leave reviews when I complete each book. I'd suggest putting this in the Grill Room topic about books to get avid readers to see it. Although the book has something to do with golf, it doesn't really belong in this section of the forum. I notice you are brand new, and although you aren't selling anything, some might frown upon this post.

Thanks again though. I definitely appreciate something new to read

• :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    
  • :titleist: 818 H2 19o EvenFlow blue shaft 
  • :titleist: 712 AP2 4-PW
  • :vokey: 52/8o SM6 RAW    56/14o SM6 Chrome      60/4o SM6 Chrome
  • :ping: Anser Sigma G putter
  • :snell: MTB-Black Balls

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1568 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!