IGNORED

The wait begins......

Note: This thread is 5886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

....I was fitted for clubs yesterday. Ended up going with the Cobra FP's. Standard length, loft and -2 lie.

They probably won't be here in time for next weekend, hopefully I'll get them before Good Friday/Easter weekend.

The wait is going to KILL me! ;)
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Congrats. I just picked up that same set and I really like them. We're buried under a foot of snow right now, so waiting on clubs would be easy here.

Yea, it's been pretty cold here, but tomorrow it's going to be almost 60, I'm hoping to get at least 9 in after work.....it'll be one of my last rounds with the old clubs.

In my bag todayâ¦.

I just ordered my TP Irons from TGW. Didnt get them customized for my swing. My specs arent far off from standard, so a lil' adjustment in swing wont be to hard.

I was going to get the customized but the order wouldnt be sent out till the end of march from tgw. Golfsmith is worse - order now it ships at the end of april.

Cant wait that long.
In My Bridgestone Stand Bag:

Driver: TM r7 425 TP (8.5*) Stiff
Wood: TM Ti 5 Wood (18*) Stiff
Irons: TM r7 TP Irons (3-PW) RegularGW LW: TM rac Satin TPs ( 52* 56* 60*)Putter: TM Rossa Monza Spider Balls: Bridgestone B330s

My father-in-law got a set of FPs for Christmas.
He has gotten to hit the wedge a few times in his back yard, but its been too cold to play or go to the range.

I just bought myself a new set of Mizunos. So I am in the same boat..

Spring can't get here fast enough!!!!

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

Spring can't get here fast enough!!!!

Going out a 4 today to get in 9. 60deg today! Should be one of my last rounds with the old blades.

In my bag todayâ¦.

Going out a 4 today to get in 9. 60deg today! Should be one of my last rounds with the old blades.

You're a lucky man!

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

fp's are great, i broke 95 for the first time right after i got them. in weather news, today has been the 102nd straight day with now on the ground here. it is 50 today, and will be all week, so IT WILL FINALLY BE GONE (knock on wood)
it better be, cause high school golf starts april 2nd.

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

in weather news, today has been the 102nd straight day with now on the ground here. .

You... Not so lucky.. I do believe that is why they make orange balls... To play in snow... You have to decide which sucks worse.. Not getting to play, or losing your little toe to frostbite. The choice is yours my friend.. Choose well..

I do believe that is why they make orange balls... To play in snow...

i would play, but my course is closed, and the public course is being use for CROSS COUNTRY SKIING!!

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

looks like all you need is some woods

That'll be next. I'm looking into a 2 & 4 hybrid now. I need to see the distanced on the new FP's now. It's funny, the 5 tour cleek is about the same size of alot of hybrids I've tried........

In my bag todayâ¦.

OMG. Your putter is a PGA T-line? I have one of those!!!

WITB
Rapture 10.5
looking for my V Steel...wish I hadn't sold it
a3os 7 wood
MX-19 4 - GW MP-R 54, 60Studio Stainless Newport Beach

OMG. Your putter is a PGA T-line? I have one of those!!!

Yea, I've been stuck in the 80's for a while now.........I still change the weights as needed.

In my bag todayâ¦.

w00t! New Clubs in da bag!!

In my bag todayâ¦.

w00t! New Clubs in da bag!!

Have you had a chance to take them out yet?

What a coincidence.. I picked up my Mizunos this morning.. They rode around all day in the truck with me. I was hoping to get out to the range this afternoon, but I needed to put a new pump in my washing machine. Not even Santa Clause is going to stop me from going Saturday!

This is making me so jealous!! I have a set of Mizuno MP67 irons on order, and because it is easter i definitely wont see them until at the earliest wednesday

Hope u enjoy the new irons, its always so nice having a nice shiny new toy to play with

Driver - 905r 9.5* with UST Proforce VT Stiff
3 Wood - SQ 3+ 13* with Grafallloy prolaunch blue Stiff
5 Wood - SQ 5* 19 with Aldila NV65 stiff
Irons - MP 67 3 + 5-PW 2deg Up + 1/2" with DG S300 shaft.
Wedges - SV 52/10 with true temper s400 BV Spin Milled 56/10 Wedge Flex BV Spin Milled 60/04...

This is making me so jealous!! I have a set of Mizuno MP67 irons on order, and because it is easter i definitely wont see them until at the earliest wednesday

just curious. how come you didn't get 4 to pw? instead you get 3 + 5 to pw?

Launcher 460 10.5° <BB Solution 130 R>
Wishon 949MC 16.5° <SK Fiber Tour Trac 80 R>
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23° <UST SR2 R>
MX-23 5-PW <KBS Tour R>
Vokey 250.08, SM54.10, SM58.08 <DG Wedge> Callie 33.75"TLT Series 4MOI matched

Note: This thread is 5886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!