IGNORED

Whare can I go?

Williamevanl
Note: This thread is 5907 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My spring break is this week and I have to figure out a way to golf. I live in ames, Iowa. Does anyone know of any decent golf courses that are going to be open south of here? I'm willing to drive 6-8 hours if I have to.

Whare(sp) :) where

I dont know if they are far enough south from you, but the Harvestor is a great course (#36 public course in the USA) right in your neck of the woods.

When ever I am going to a new state I always check golf digest top public courses by each state. Thats what Id do if I were you.

I played today in St. Louis, MO. It was 48-50 degrees with strong wind..It wasnt too bad. I dont know what the weather is going to be like for the rest of the week, but i do know it will be in the fifties tomorrow and ill be playing here

http://www.bearcreekgolf.com/golf/proto/bearcreekgolf/

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

The main problem was that I didn't know how far south I would have to drive to find an open golf course. I have found that it is awfully difficult to find that information from course websites. I tried to call a buch here in iowa but nobody was answering for me.

fellow spring breaker! I am leaving in T minus 15 minutes from massacusetts...

next stop is Savanahh, GA for St. Patty's monday, then its to West Palm FL, the Boca Raton, and a final pitstop in MIAAAAMI baby... clubs of course are in the trunk...

I figure ill get to GA by 2-3am

PM me if anyone is in those parts and wants to meet up.... my mobile command center(lol) should be in operation by NJ or Delaware.... maybe MD haha wow long rive ahead ok bye sory to thread jack

Note: This thread is 5907 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!