• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • I definitely have a better outlook on BD after watching his YouTube channel and his appearances on Grant Horvath’s channel. He’s an odd character but he loves the game and is considerably more entertaining than Scheffler and many other PGAT players. I do however continue to see Koepka as a total douche.    I’m pulling for Rory but won’t be disappointed if BD wins. It’s just a damn shame he’s with LIV. 
    • Day 44. (15 Jun 24) - took yesterday off (was on the road all day, home after midnight kind of thing). Today was back to it - played local course as a solo.  Played one of my fave formats of rotating thru the tee boxes - adds dimension to the approach game.  Best part of the day was the wedge play with a first ever hole out eagle on the par 5 13th hole.  Drive was tight to the left needing a punchy iron to get back to the center of fairway.  Left about 80yds to the flag, figured an easy GW would leave me close for a birdie putt.  Caught it solid and watched it one hop into the hole….over all a good day of working on the game. 
    • As @iacas wrote “This applies to golf, too. Relentlessly chip away at whatever you’re seeking to change. It’ll add up over time in a big way.”  Have to say my work on key points is seeing consistent results -  slowly chipping away at a better approach game, leading to more GIR and nGIR which makes for easier pars and more up and downs.  
    • day 93. Chipping and practice getting a little more comfortable with longer irons 
    • 89.    Came less than a centimeter short of my first eagle. Had an ugly triple on the last too. But didn't lose a ball. Now in the last 3 rounds I have only lost 1 ball. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...