IGNORED

Work Sucks

cockergod
Note: This thread is 5869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Who hates work and what do you do to pass time?

In the Bag:

Driver: Superquad 10.5 w/ grafalloy Prolaunch Blue
Hybrid: Rescue Dual 22*(4)
Irons: 200 series 3-pwWedge: Rac Satin 52*Wedge: X-18 SW (56*)Wedge: CG10 Black Pearl 60*Putter: Rossa Daytona 1In the other bag:Blackout w/e2Jt Flex-7Reloader-BPMI Pure Energy 68/5000

I don't work but am still being paid 1000€ each month. Norwegian social services are all right I guess.

Thought this would lighten your mood!

I'm a teacher so I guess work doesn't suck for me, it's the bratty teens and the parents who think their children are angels who suck!! Just kidding....

I don't work but am still being paid 1000€ each month. Norwegian social services are all right I guess.

what! im moving there, got an extra room?

Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

I'm one of those guys who loves his job so much he's almost disappointed when it's time to go home every day.

Partly because they let me screw around online at places like this

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

Yikes. Take that money and buy one of your rich friends a beer.

Note: This thread is 5869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now