IGNORED

Infomercials: formerly funny, but now abhorable

sonicblue
Note: This thread is 5871 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Some are laughable, but lately, I've really been disgusted with some of them. It's one thing for that asstard Jack Hamm to scream his way through a thirty minute joke, but more frequently now, there are people with bona fide weight behind their names (pros, big-time instructors, etc...) just spewing lies.

If I hear one more "it automatically ....," I'm going to yak. I mean, these people are absolutely doing the game a disservice. I was watching the Momentus Power Hitter one, and all the kept saying was, "add 30 yards, add 30 yards." Like people aren't already completely overconcerned with distance (and try too hard to get it), sell them something that you're claiming will guarantee they get it, and when it doesn't, they'll just start swinging even harder.

I don't care if some schlub wants to make his millions by completely bilking the public, but when these "hallmark names" of the game right now attach their name to it, and start schlepping the same speech, it really turns my stomach.

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

I love the new Callaway Hyper X comercial, When the guys says Johnny hits the ball "like" 325 or something. I don't think 'ol Johnny could have ever hit that far.

In the bag:
Driver-Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour 10.5s
Hybrids-Adams Pro Gold
Irons-Srixon I-701Tour PX6.0
Wedges-Srixon WG 50*/56*Putter-Rife BarbadosBalls-Bridgestone B330S

I love the new Callaway Hyper X comercial, When the guys says Johnny hits the ball "like" 325 or something. I don't think 'ol Johnny could have ever hit that far.

I thought the same thing. If he could hit it that far, his backside wouldn't be glued to a chair in the announcer's booth.

R7 Superquad TP 1st edition
R7 ti 3,5,7 fairway metals
18*, 21*, 26* hybrids
#10 & #14 shortened fairway metals 29*, 35*
4 wedges of various brands 47~65* + foot wedge Danser or Zing 2 Beryllium putterPro V1

Note: This thread is 5871 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!