IGNORED

Nine Killed in Texas Highway Accident - Seven in College Golf Team Van

iacas

• Administrator
1660593012756.jpeg

In March, a van carrying members of the University of the Southwest golf team collided with a truck driven by a man with meth in his system. Nine people died. These are their stories.

This is an old story, but the above is an update to it.

While I'm glad to have read the article, as it shares some nice things about the many people we lost on March 15, 2022, but I'm not glad to have seen one of the images in the article. I wish I could unsee it.

The first van ride of our 2022-23 college season is in three days.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Nine Killed in Texas Highway Accident - Seven in College Golf Team Van