IGNORED

Your first music purchase

Ben
Note: This thread is 5852 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

To the moron who left me negative feedback for calling clapton and credence the shit.. In 2008 "the sh*t" is typically a term that the younger generation uses to describe something you like.

hahahaha... I'm sorry, that's funny - someone gave you negative rep for liking them.

Allow me to fix that.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

To the moron who left me negative feedback for calling clapton and credence the shit.. In 2008 "the sh*t" is typically a term that the younger generation uses to describe something you like.

First off, I DIDN'T DO IT! Lol, that's really horrible. Some older guy thought you were giving Slowhand and CCR the ole thumbs down. Sorry, but that's kinda funny

Was not me!!!! LOL. Maybe they did not like that you used a four letter word

That is pretty funny though. Sorry it had to be at your expense. I got your back
In my bag

Driver 905R 9.5 with Aldila
3-wood G10 15 degree
Hybrid G10 18 degreeIrons MP 32Wedges 52 & 56 & 60 degreePutter SC SS Newport 1.5Ball

• Administrator
First off, I DIDN'T DO IT! Lol, that's really horrible. Some older guy thought you were giving Slowhand and CCR the ole thumbs down. Sorry, but that's kinda funny

I deleted them all. Please don't use the reputation system in this way.

The first one was likely a mistake (someone not understanding the phrase "the shit"), but the makeup ones are just as bad. Don't use reputation to "make up" for other reputation. Just PM me when you think you've gotten negative reputation when you shouldn't have. Also, do not talk publicly about reputation. Don't ask for it, don't whine about it, and so on. Now, back to topic.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Paul McCartney - Tug of War(the one that had "Ebony and Ivory"), I was a little kid and I liked that song so I cut a couple yards and bought it, on VINYL!!
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Man, I guess growing up in the age of Napster I didnt make my first "legal" purchase till about last year.

I want to say it was :: The Game :: Doctors Advocate

Into any kind of music though, latest purchase was Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine.
In My Bridgestone Stand Bag:

Driver: TM r7 425 TP (8.5*) Stiff
Wood: TM Ti 5 Wood (18*) Stiff
Irons: TM r7 TP Irons (3-PW) RegularGW LW: TM rac Satin TPs ( 52* 56* 60*)Putter: TM Rossa Monza Spider Balls: Bridgestone B330s

Note: This thread is 5852 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!