IGNORED

New York City Golf

Note: This thread is 5840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

DUDE! Dont have to ask me twice to play golf...COUNT ME IN!...upper manhattan here...my vote is for split rock (so long as someone picks me up ;)

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

I am leaving the country tomorrow for a few weeks, but I am definitely up for some golf with people on this forum when I return in mid/late May.

I have no car, but am downtown so I have good subway access on the red, blue and green lines.

What's in the bag
Driver: FTI
3W: 15 Degree
2H: X
4I-7I: X-188I, 9I, PW: X-Forged52 Deg: Vokey Oil Can, all rusted out56 Deg: Vokey, Chrome 60 Deg: Black PearlPutter: Catalina Two

I'm from the burbs but work in mid-town so I hope I qualify. Are we talking about a week day or a weekend? Where and when?

I think the course that seems to be the easiest to reach via subway is Van Cortlandt. That said, Split Rock is a better course except you have to take the train and bus/cab.

Again, though, if you guys are serious, send me a PM. I can fit three guys in my car. The weekday would obviously be less crowded. Does that work or should it be a Sat/Sun?

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Note: This thread is 5840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!