IGNORED

I'm DYING to talk college football

hoofreak7
Note: This thread is 5756 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny. The Big 10 gets their tails handed to them by the SEC and you are here running your mouth? Alabama's last two bowl games against Big 10 opponents....2-0. Took down Michigan and OSU both.

Yawn, I'm bored. Wake me when you are relevant.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I'm not understanding how you could possibly accuse Georgia Tech of recent success.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

You'd be hard-pressed to make a case for past success, for that matter, but recent success is more of a joke.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

Florida Gators

I guess you can close this thread because the gators are the best.
bottom line.

Driver: :tmade: 2017 M1 9.5° / 3-wood: :tmade: AeroBurner 13.5° / Irons: :mizuno:  MP-69 (3-PW) / Wedges: :titleist: SM6 Vokey 50°, 54°, 58° / Putter: :titleist: Scotty Cameron Newport with SuperStroke 3.0 slim, 50g counterweight / Balls: :bridgestone:  Tour B330-S

NLC Cup 2017 Champion / Grand Master's Cup 2017 Champion / TDR Cup 2017 Champion / DTG Celebration Cup 2017 Champion

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm not understanding how you could possibly accuse Georgia Tech of recent success.

T

R U T H
You'd be hard-pressed to make a case for past success, for that matter, but recent success is more of a joke.

Hard-pressed to make a case for PAST success? Not really. Recent...I agree completely though.

Come on, give Tech just a bit of props for that good year with Bobby Ross...

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Come on, give Tech just a bit of props for that good year with Bobby Ross...

...John Heisman, Bobby Dodd, and a little bit with O'Leary.

But I'm a bandwagon fan anyways. So what do I know

Yawn, I'm bored. Wake me when you are relevant.

I'm sure you're bored with the Big 10. So is everyone else. Buckeyes fans do not understand relevance.

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

I'm sure you're bored with the Big 10. So is everyone else. Buckeyes fans do not understand relevance.

I hope you don't think Bama has been relevant recently.....

....I would consider being in the NC game mildly relevant btw.

I hope you don't think Bama has been relevant recently.....

Keep running your mouth in other people's conversations. We'll see just how well GT fairs in the years to come.

It humors me to see how many haters there are for Bama football. Don't fault us for being proud of what our team has and will accomplish. Bama has a rich history that IS college football. Fault yourselves for being jealous and coming up with reasons to try and lessen the greatness and tradition that IS Alabama Crimson Tide Football.

---"Be the ball"---

Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

...John Heisman, Bobby Dodd, and a little bit with O'Leary.

Heisman coached at the University of Akron in 1893. 1904-1919 at GT.

As you would say, "this is the present".

---"Be the ball"---

Keep running your mouth in other people's conversations. We'll see just how well GT fairs in the years to come.

Dude....you don't see ME talking about how awesome Georgia Tech is/will be. The haters are because all of you are the same. You live in the past and think that because you WERE good, you ARE good.

That's what amusing.

Dude....you don't see ME talking about how awesome Georgia Tech is/will be. The haters are because all of you are the same. You live in the past and think that because you WERE good, you ARE good.

Amazing how many tickets we sell....consistantly in bowl games...

We ARE the best in history! "ARE" is present grammar too...

---"Be the ball"---

Amazing how many tickets we sell....consistantly in bowl games...

Georgia Tech is consistently in bowl games too. Doesn't make them good or anything. As a matter of fact, 11 in a row to Bama's 4 in a row.

We have a higher winning percentage too By the way, I'm not arguing that Bama was good a long time ago. "We ARE the best "in history"" simply means that HISTORICALLY you're at the top. The past doesn't mean much these days buddy. The game is COMPLETELY different than it was then. Past success=/=recent success. I'll show you how it works. GT was 403-188 from 1904-1966, winning three national championships. Those wins and championships are on the books, because they happened. They don't expire. We don't, however, run around talking about how that sixty year stretch of good football makes us near the top presently. Why? Because it doesn't.

Relevance?... 7 National Titles and 7 Heisman Trophies sure spells relevance to me.

As for being bored with the Big Ten... I guess that may be true but then you would have to be bored with every other conference as well considering the Big 10 has a winning record against them... including the SEC. Being from Ohio I would figure someone would have taught you all this by now.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

Georgia Tech is consistently in bowl games too. Doesn't make them good or anything. As a matter of fact, 11 in a row to Bama's 4 in a row.

Then petition for your little GT to join the SEC and play some real teams. Take a poll around the U.S. Bama IS a better team no matter what their record the year prior was.

---"Be the ball"---

Note: This thread is 5756 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!