IGNORED

I'm DYING to talk college football

hoofreak7
Note: This thread is 5770 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Alabama has been winning and losing in a stacked SEC since 2005 with a painful coaching situation for the past, what, 7 years? (Mike Price lol). Clemson is playing in a burnout ACC with Tommy Bowden solidly in place.

Dont forget about that tough Louisiana Monroe team they lost to last year.

Quit apologizing for Bama... bad teams have to play good teams... thats how it works. If they were any good they would have won no matter the schedule.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alabama has been winning and losing in a stacked SEC since 2005 with a painful coaching situation for the past, what, 7 years? (Mike Price lol). Clemson is playing in a burnout ACC with Tommy Bowden solidly in place.

Yep. It's DEFINITELY Clemson's fault the ACC is down and the SEC is up

I love SEC logic. It's so funny to me how a 6-7 win team from the SEC is better than a 9-10 win team from another conference. I love it.

You weren't comparing a 6-7 team to a 9-10 team. You wear comparing two teams with a 2 game difference in record over 3 years.

That is easily attributable to differences in schedule, which in this case is a result of conference scheduling. Consider, for example, the fact that Alabama played the National Champions in 2 of those 3 years (Florida 2006, LSU 2007) and lost both games. The point is that statistics are easily manipulated and often misleading. Alabama and Clemson's programs are actually about equal in the past few years. This year Clemson is poised to win the ACC, but we'll see what happens.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

Also let's go back to the Hawaii example for record vs. strength of schedule.

Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

You weren't comparing a 6-7 team to a 9-10 team. You wear comparing two teams with a 2 game difference in record over 3 years.

After looking over Bama's schedule last year, you are absolutely retarded if you think they will beat Clemson.

After looking over Bama's schedule last year, you are absolutely retarded if you think they will beat Clemson.

Feel free to continue putting words in my mouth.

Losing Jimmy Johns is certainly going to hurt them, but Tommy Bowden is hardly a consistent coach and Nick Saban's Tide hasn't shown much consistency thus far either. Both teams suffer from "Which team is going to show up on Saturday?" syndrome. This game could go down to the wire. It could be a blow out either way. There's no way to know because neither team is at all consistent, and it's a neutral-site opener. If you're already trying to call this game in July, you're the one who's retarded.

UA since 2005...23-15

HAHA. You put three years of records up there to compare the two programs? Hilarious. Keep wishing and dreaming.

Well more stats for you. Rivals.com top recruiting rankings....Alabama is #1. Notre Dame #2. Clemson...#12

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

So an undefeated Hawaii or Boise State is better than a 3 loss SEC team?

---"Be the ball"---

Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

Because last year's schedule has something to do with the game against Clemson THIS year?

---"Be the ball"---

So an undefeated Hawaii or Boise State is better than a 3 loss SEC team?

You're not even making a valid argument. You are simply making yourself look stupid by making comparisons such as these.

You're not even making a valid argument. You are simply making yourself look stupid by making comparisons such as these.

Who looks stupid? I was asking the question. Doesn't seem like I can get an answer.

---"Be the ball"---

Coaching>Recruiting

2006??? It's 2008. Keep living in the past. What does UL-Monroe have anything to do with the SEC? NOTHING.

---"Be the ball"---

Classic. Very Nicely Done. What place did LA Monroe finish in the SEC?

The argument is ignorant.

UL-Monroe defeated Alabama by 7 in 2007. So did Auburn and LSU. So therefore, UL-Monroe is just as good as LSU and Auburn, right? ROLL TIDE!

---"Be the ball"---

Classic. Very Nicely Done. What place did LA Monroe finish in the SEC?

So who is your team Mr. Tampa?

---"Be the ball"---

Note: This thread is 5770 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!