IGNORED

I'm DYING to talk college football

hoofreak7
Note: This thread is 5770 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Classic. Very Nicely Done. What place did LA Monroe finish in the SEC?

That's the funny part.

Who looks stupid? I was asking the question. Doesn't seem like I can get an answer.

Common sense kicks in there. BSU? Maybe, but unlikely. Hawaii is too undersized to compete on the national level.

The reason you look stupid you are tossing out dumb comparisons with nothing to back it up.
2006??? It's 2008. Keep living in the past. What does UL-Monroe have anything to do with the SEC? NOTHING.

If you are talking about seeing success from Alabama, YOU are the one living in the past

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the funny part.

So help me out then. Who is GSU? Georgia Southern?

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

Yep, it is.

Then who are you to make any comments on Alabama football?

Stick to your I-AA football.

---"Be the ball"---

Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

Well, my first love is Georgia Tech. Because of that, I know mediocrity when I see it.

Yea, Alabama! Drown 'em Tide!

Every 'Bama man's behind you; Hit your stride! Go teach the Bulldogs to behave, Send the Yellow Jackets to a watery grave! And if a man starts to weaken, That's a shame! For 'Bama's pluck and grit Have writ her name in crimson flame! Fight on, fight on, fight on, men! Remember the Rose Bowl we'll win then! Go, roll to victory, Hit your stride, You're Dixie's football pride, Crimson Tide!

---"Be the ball"---

Just think, if UA weren't such cheaters, Tech might still be in the SEC and be playing them!

Wow. Talk about weak and pathetic excuses. Need some cheese with your whine?

GT is a wreck! However, I'd trade GT to replace Kentucky in the SEC any day!!

---"Be the ball"---

Wow. Talk about weak and pathetic excuses. Need some cheese with your whine?

Of course they're a wreck. That's whole premise. A ramblin' one at that.

Not sure how that's a pathetic excuse though....cheating is cheating. Do I care what conference they're in? Nope. Alabama 53-46 (.535) since 2000 (decided to go a little farther back this time) Georgia Tech 61-41 (.598) since 2000 I'm not seeing room for Bama fans to be trashing Tech

I'm DYING to talk college football

You can take this to the bank: neither of my alma maters will be in a bowl that wasn't made by American Standard.

Tulane and University of New Mexico. Bummer.

I components! Currently playing Alpha and Nakashima.

Of course they're a wreck. That's whole premise. A ramblin' one at that.

ALL-TIME STATS:

Alabama 787–314–43 (.706) GT 649–436–43 (.549) Bowl Records: Alabama: 31–21–3 GT: 22–13–0 National Titles: Alabama: 12 GT: 4 All-Americans: Alabama: 25 GT: 15 Conference Championships: Alabama: 92 GT: 49 1892 was first season for each team. End of conversation. When you argue how much better your team has been in the past 3,4,5,6,7,8 years it only shows how much of a bandwagon fan you really are. Open your mouth when we talk about all-time team records.

---"Be the ball"---

You're heading towards "was" rather than "is".

No. Actually we recognize ALL 12. Alabama IS still the leader in national championships and bowl wins.

---"Be the ball"---

Keep on the bandwagon though. I hope I see you on here yapping away when GT posts an 8 loss season.

---"Be the ball"---

So who is your team Mr. Tampa?

You couldnt look at my avatar and figure that out... if so... you arent much of a college football fan.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

There are only 11 "recognized" national championships for Bama btw

11 > 4

You couldnt look at my avatar and figure that out... if so... you arent much of a college football fan.

Looks like a marijuana leaf sticker... I'm guessing Miami?

In my bag:

Driver: R540xd
3wood: F-50
3-PW: MP-60Wedges: misc. + RAC Chrome 56°Putter: Oz Blue ChipBall: One Platinum

I live in Ohio. I see the Buckeye leaves. It has to be hard living in Florida and being a Buckeye fan.

---"Be the ball"---

I live in Ohio. I see the Buckeye leaves. It has to be hard living in Florida and being a Buckeye fan.

Nah... There are hundreds of Buckeye fans that congregate at a few select bars during the season.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

Note: This thread is 5770 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!