IGNORED

FORE! From New York

XMScott
Note: This thread is 5794 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

lol, i stink.

Hello. Name is Scott. Mid. wait late 20's male from upstate New York.

About me? Worked at a private club as a teenager. Cady, Bag Room attendant, cart person. It was a fun experience. Got to play on Mondays. Free tips from pros and even some good deals on equipment. Some stuff just given to me.

After that i didnt play golf much. Went to the range here and there. The local Par 3 course i can find to have some fun with friends.

Right now i work in a fairly nice restaurant. My boss's are big into golf. They "know people" and get to play at the nice places, often.

A coworker of mine recently went to a golf outing and got lessons from some pro's (women). The bug bit them. Was asked if i wanted to go to the range. Did and i guess it was like riding a bike. A few days later i upgraded my irons. In the past month ive made it out to the course 9 times.

I play at Rockland Lake Golf Course. The Par 3 Executive course the most but thats changing.
No confidence in my woods. That and putting are things i really need to work on.

Other than that im just having fun with my new addiction.

CYA!

Welcome back to the game, Bubba! -LBB

Bag: Bagboy NXO Revolver
Driver: Dymo STR8-FIT Tour 9.5
3w: Nike T405w: Nike T40Irons: Mizuno MP-33 3-PWSW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 56/10LW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 60/06Ball: Nike TA2/SPN

Sorry friend. Im too new to go traveling around playing. But that will change soon. So im up for recommendations also.

I'll put this here.
A few months ago i slurged on the Pings. And told myself i will make due with the woods i have (crap).

But i saw this on amazon. The reviews sounded good. So i bought it. Didnt break the bank thank god. That will happen next season.

Driver - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NA9B8E
I did my research. I know Afinity isnt a great company. But i need something till my birthday (in October) at least.

Well... it arrived today. Along with 36 new balls.
I turned on the outside light. Tee'd up a new ball and swung into the woods. I can tell it went straight. And sounded good. I cant wait to play again...

• 3 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 5794 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!