IGNORED

80º wedge

ticklemytweeder
Note: This thread is 5797 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Be careful, you might just hit yourself in the forehead with the ball.

right about that my friend knocked his hat off with a 60 degree

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

I've seen people almost hit themselves with a ball with their driver at the range.
Imagine what they would do with an 80 degree.
I wouldn't want to stand behind them, that's all I know.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

Just remember to duck.......

Driver: FT-5
3 WD: FT-i Squareway
3 Hybrid: a3 Boxer
3-PW Irons: X-20
Wedges: 52,56,60Putter: Circa 62 #1Ball: Pro V1

I think that in practice when you reach around 70 degrees of loft the amount of spin diminishes.

Yep. The face is so flat that it doesn't really have enough impact to "grab" the ball. The ball just slides off from it, goes straight up and straight back down. A completely useless club unless you are performing in golf exhibitions.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I haven't bought the thing and probably never will I just figured it would be a good topic. Oh and "Franco" I know how to open the club face.
The flop may be the best shot I have.

In my UofL bag:
Driver: Callaway Hyper-X 9º Stiff flex, Integra Sooo Long 650cc 9º Steel shaft.(Happy Gilmore)
Fairway Wood: Integra Sooo Long 7w
Irons: Integra Sooo Long 3i-PW
Wedge: Power Bilt Grand Slam PW 56º, Northwestern 60º Dual WedgePutter: Odyssey White Hot 2-ball putter center...

Besides, the Dr. Knockdown is

Ha - I tried to rate it a 1 and it simply will not let you rate it that low. Shenanigans!!!!!!!

Of course a guy could put 5 of these in his bag and shoot the most impressive 9 on any hole he choses.

Andrew

If you took a full enough swing with this wedge could you hit yourself in the face? I might buy one or get a wedge bent to 80 just too have some fun.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

If you took a full enough swing with this wedge could you hit yourself in the face? I might buy one or get a wedge bent to 80 just too have some fun.

Just get a 68* wedge on ebay.

They are $30 and are fun...and WON'T HIT YOU IN THE FACE!
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

A wedge of this loft will never take up a spot in my bag.

Talk about one trick ponies.

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

That Dr.Knockdown club on that website does not even look like an 80*
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

You'd probably hit it 5 feet and suck it back 8.

hahahahahahaha

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

68deg $19 . Not that I think it's useful, but might be fun...

In my Grom:

HiBore XLS 10.5 / ProLaunch Blue
Ti Great Big Bertha Warbird 3 Wood
Killer Whale 5 WoodPinemeadow Command 3 Hy Eye 2 + 4-9 Irons 588 RTG 49 "Special", Gunmetal 56, RTG 60 White Hot #5 Tour B330-RXEpoch Tees Royal Oaks Golf Club

Just get a 68* wedge on ebay

Thats half the fun

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Haha, according to the same website, Jack Hamm hits his 8 iron 260+ yards, and regularly hits over 400 yards with his driver. I can understand why he'd need an 80* wedge

i like to call him Jack the scam hamm.

Note: This thread is 5797 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!