IGNORED

If golf did not exist, what would YOU do?

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 5721 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I know what I would do------------------I would invent it, and name the 19th hole after myself---------"The Publisher's Pub". It blows my mind to think of LIFE WITHOUT GOLF.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Wrong board, but I'd definitely be playing poker.

Brandon Sweet
Handicap: 11.6
I play on the Hop Brook Server

Inventory:Driver- Burner 9.5 degree3 Wood- BurnerHybrid 3 Iron- R7 Rescue DrawIrons (4-PW)- RAC MBWedges- Vokey Design 56 and 60 degreePutter- Teardrop Roll-Face

Spend my momey on my other hobbies...scubs diving and mountain or road biking.
In my Grom bag...

Driver: 07 Burner
Woods: 07 Burner 3W, 5W
Irons: 3-PW R7 TPWedges: MP-56*, MP-60*Putter: White Hot XG #9GPS : SC3

Play baseball.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

play one of my many other hobbies, which I do already when not golfing.

Table tennis (really awesome sport), basketball, baseball, and play a lot more poker.

What I play

Driver: 907D2
Wood:960 15*

5 Wood: 960 18*

Irons: Titleist 735 Cm 3-PW

Wedges: CG16 60* and 52*

Putter: Nike Method

I think I would do Racing Cars on Dirt tracks.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I probably wouldn't be athletic or at the gym. Golf caused me to want to go outside, enjoy the outdoors, and so on.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

probably play soccer
What's in the Bag

Tour Burner 9.5* stock stiff shaft
Tour Burner 14.5* 3 Wood stock stiff shaft 3DX Ironwood 20* UST Proforce V2 regular shaft 690mb Irons 4-PW rifle flighted 5.5 shafts Forged 48* wedge Vokey Design spin-milled 54*, 60* wedges Studio Select Newport 2 mid-slant TP Red&Black BallsLowe...

If golf didnt exist, Id probably be hanging out at bars drinking and trying to meet women.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

If golf didn't exist it really wouldn't change who I am at all.

Sure, it's an addicting hobby and I love it, but basketball was and always will be my first love. If golf didn't exist, I'd probably spend a lot more time playing basketball and playing my guitar. It wouldn't really have any affect on what I did, except my hobbies.

I probably wouldn't be athletic or at the gym. Golf caused me to want to go outside, enjoy the outdoors, and so on.

One of the attractions of golf for me is the environment it is played in. It is more than a "walk in the park". A number of times, we watch deer prancing across the fairway or come down to a nearby stream. There are many wild turkeys around (their population has exploded in the last five years in our part of Upstate New York). I am fond of our feathery friends and I love to see cardinals, blue jays, baltimore orioles. Our home course has a blue heron that swoops down to catch fish out of the ponds early in the morning.

I grew up in a rural area where I used to take hikes frequently "through the woods". The golf courses that are built in outlying areas are the ones that I like the most. You may have guessed this-----------------I NEVER take a golf cart. I love the exercise of walking, and you see and hear so much more if you stroll along, rather than ride along.

If golf didnt exist, Id probably be hanging out at bars drinking and trying to meet women.

I have found the golf courses that I frequent are great places to meet attractive, athletic women------------not for purposes of dating or whatever. I have been married to a "saint" for 29 years and have never cheated on her and never will. Nonetheless, I follow her rule---you can look, but you cannot touch.

For over 30 years, I have been a golf instructor and I can see where club pros get in trouble giving lessons to a well built gal. The temptation to "show her" by putting your hands on hers, etc. has got to be great. Hey----maybe that is why my son is a Head Pro at a golf course owned by St. Lawrence University where the coeds are "not bad looking".

Wrong board, but I'd definitely be playing poker.

Sorry about that. I am a rookie here and have posted only under "Tour Talk". I thought up this thread and figured it might produce interesting replies, so I posted it. Then, it did not show up under "Tour Talk", and I thought it was lost forever. A light bulb went off in my head about how it was not really a topic for the Tours, so I checked out the CP, and here it is!!

i might be having sex but still, sex is a distant second to golf

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

I'd spend more time on the water fishing & windsurfing, hiking in the mountains, playing my guitar and might even start playing tennis again.

You can talk to a slice, but a hook doesn't listen.

In my bag:
14 clubs and some beer on ice...

I'd spend more time on the water fishing & windsurfing, hiking in the mountains, playing my guitar and might even start playing tennis again.

GOOD CHOICES!! I LOVE basketball and tennis, because they are fast paced, and develop cardio-vascular conditioning. I still play a little basketball, but have NOT played tennis for about five years. When I do play, I put the racket in my left hand, even though I am right-handed, to develop the muscles in my wrist, forearm, and bicep to HELP me with my golf game (I play right-handed and do NOT want to have that side be too strong).

If golf did not exist I would have had a more successful secondary school education, fact.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Note: This thread is 5721 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!