IGNORED

What are you grateful for?

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5750 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am grateful for a loving wife and healthy kids. We are all lucky in our own ways, so what are you grateful for?

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

a healthy life (so far), loving family and the coup de grâce, the game of golf

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

I am grateful for.. the ability to play golf and not be obese or stuck in a wheelchair. To get outside and be able to do 18..

oh and my parents for buying me new irons? jokes.

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Life itself!

A dad who plays golf with me and understands my obsession.
The whole rest of my family.
Being able to golf.
I can't really narrow it down to a few things...I'm grateful for like 4,000,000,000 things...

What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Life itself!

thats insane, I can't even think of that many things.

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

My health, the fact that I have a job which allows me to live a fairly comfortable life, the fact that I have a good family and that both my biological parents are still married to each other.
Im grateful for that fact that my parents raised me to have morals, to care about people and to be a responsible member of society.
Im grateful for the fact that I get along with pretty much everyone and I know that if the worse were to happen, that a lot of people would be there for me and would have my back.
Honestly, Id say that my life is pretty much perfect other than the fact that Im single. Having a really special woman to spend my life with is really the only thing that is missing, but all in all I cant complain.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

My health, the fact that I have a job which allows me to live a fairly comfortable life, the fact that I have a good family and that both my biological parents are still married to each other.

Nice post. I can relate to a lot of that....well apart from the job bit, parents being married and being single.

In addition I'm grateful for travel, good health and the ability to eat anything I want without gaining a pound! Without sounding too up my own ass, in my short 24yr life so many of my dreams have come true, I've achieved things I considered impossible ten years ago. Sometimes I just wonder when life is going to balance itself out and I'm going to have something really horrible happen

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

I am grateful that I play golf once a week!
I am grateful that I have my health.
I am grateful that I live in American, SF Bay area.

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

I'm grateful that I was raised in a good family with 2 parents that didn't ever consider the meaning of the word "divorce" during hard times. I'm grateful that I've never gone a day in my life wondering if I could eat my next meal. I'm grateful that everything I worry about in life is in actuality trivial and stupid in the big picture. I'm grateful that I get to experience some things that many 25 or even 55 year olds never get to experience like owning an exotic car or taking a week off of work to go on a cruise for a family reunion.

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

I can comfortably walk 18 holes carrying 14 clubs.

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

California Burritos.......oh, and family, golf, and motorcycles to, among many other things im grateful for.
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

Grateful for a great family, understanding wife and barely enough funds to keep everyone (myself included) happy.

What's in my Bagboy Revolver cart bag:

Polarity MTR Irons 2&3 (hybrid) thru PW
R7 Burner Draw Driver 460cc
R7 Burner 3 Wood 5614 Vokey Wedge Tour Chrome Studio Select 1.5 ProV1's

Note: This thread is 5750 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!