IGNORED

Does Fed Ex Usually take this long?

Dent
Note: This thread is 5723 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I ordered a Set of irons on August 14th and they were shipped out the same day. Ground all the way. Unfortunately they are from Texas. It has been almost 2 weeks now and I got an update yesterday and they only left New Jersey august 23rd.

What's the deal? Does Fed Ex usually take this long to Canada?
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Ah I see, and another thing I really didn't get a Tracking #. I got a Customs # which just briefly tracks but doesn't give any detail what so ever.
In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I'll track my new irons & see who gets theirs first, you or me.
8/23/08 - Ordered set of irons from Callaway Preowned dot Com.
8/25/08 - Irons shipped from Round Rock, TX via FedEx.
8/26/08 - Irons arrived at Fort Worth, TX - FedEx
8/26/08 - Irons departed Fort Worth, TX - FedEx

Of course my 'new' irons only have to travel roughly 1,368 miles and don't have to go through Customs!

Mine have to travel, 1,500 Miles, through customs.

You win.
In My Bag

If you can provide the tracking #, I can do a deep dive and find out exactly where your clubs are and if a customs delay is causing the long transit time.

TX to CA for FedEx Ground Home Delivery should really be 7 days or less.

dave

The ultimate "old man" setup:

Ping G30 driver
Ping G Fairway woods - 5 and 7 woods
Callaway X-Hot #5 hybrid; Old school secret weapon
Ping G #6-9 irons; W and U wedges
Vokey 54 and 58* Wedges
Odyssey Versa Putter
Golf Balls

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If you can provide the tracking #, I can do a deep dive and find out exactly where your clubs are and if a customs delay is causing the long transit time.

Unfortunately, all I got was something called a Customs #, I never got a tracking number. I checked the status of the delivery with this thing which gives no detail at all and it said the clubs were in

New Jersey? Why would they be going there? That's completely east of my location! Can you do anything with a customs number dave?
In My Bag

Unfortunately, all I got was something called a Customs #, I never got a tracking number. I checked the status of the delivery with this thing which gives no detail at all and it said the clubs were in

Hey Dent:

You don't have a FedEx Ground tracking number? If you can track it, or know it's in NJ, you likely have a tracking # somewhere. If you can find it, please post it and I'll help you determine what's going on with your goods! Glad to help you out here buddy. dave

The ultimate "old man" setup:

Ping G30 driver
Ping G Fairway woods - 5 and 7 woods
Callaway X-Hot #5 hybrid; Old school secret weapon
Ping G #6-9 irons; W and U wedges
Vokey 54 and 58* Wedges
Odyssey Versa Putter
Golf Balls

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hey Dent:

This is what I got:

Label Number: CP30 3416 218U S (Service Type: International Parcels) Thanks Dave. Ah: just got another update, they are in Canada now, should be here today or tomorrow. Thanks Dave!
In My Bag

This is what I got:

here ya go Dent:

Label/Receipt Number: CP30 3416 218U S Status: Into Foreign Customs Your item is being processed by customs in CANADA. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

check

www.usps.com for updates.

In My Bag:
Driver: R9 TP 9.5°
Hybrids: Idea Pro, 16°, 20°, VS Proto
Irons: TP MB 4-P
Wedges: Vokey SM 50.08 54°, 60°Putter: NP2

I work at a FedEx break bulk. I saw your irons on the dock at work the other day and "borrowed" them.

I promise I repackaged them real nice, though!

Blog Internetz | Twitter | Rolling Knolls
----
Super LoCo 457cc 10*
Tight Lies 16* & 13*
Recovery 21* Pure Distance 4-PW Diadic 52* and raw 588 60* Anser 4 blade U-Tri Tour

Hey Dent did the new sticks come in today?

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Ah, Not yet, Its 2:00 here so if they are in today they should be here soon. Going to check the status of the delivery right now.... Still says its in customs. Not sure how long its gonna be there.
In My Bag

Ive noticed with FedEx, it will say its in one location forever and then next thing you know it out for delivery. So when it was in NJ, that was the last time it was scanned, then it sat on a train or truck for a couple of days in transit. I dont kno how long it would be in customs though.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

Still says the clubs are in customs, they have been for 2 or 3 days already.

COME ON!
In My Bag

Well you had an extra long weekend (at least on the U.S. side), and since you haven't mentioned it, I figure you STILL haven't received your package? I bet a lot of people are waiting for you to get it "nearly" as much as you are!
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Note: This thread is 5723 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!