IGNORED

English/Barclay's Premier League 2008-09 Bragging and Complaining Thread

Smallville
Note: This thread is 5511 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

City lost to Brighton - - - -BRIGHTON! in the Carling Cup yesterday. Well at least that doesn't affect the league standings. It's gonna take a while for the team to come together (that 6-0 shellacking last weekend is not how they are going to play all the time, it just happened to come together for them) with all the new players, new management, and the January transfers that will be coming in. I still think top 6 is still an attainable goal for them this year. But it won't be easy for all the new players to get on the same page in just part of one season.
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Well City lost to Wigan 2-1. Thanks to a super dive by a Wigan player which led to a penalty kick. City didn't play well enough to win anyway but it might have been different if that Wigan player had been red carded for diving in the penalty area. Oh well, win a few, lose a few, it's still a long season.

My wife (the Mancunian) said they should review any time there is a penalty kick and that would eliminate the diving/acting. And she hates instant replay but she has seen too many games in many competitions decided by an acting job.
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Well City lost to Wigan 2-1. Thanks to a super dive by a Wigan player which led to a penalty kick. City didn't play well enough to win anyway but it might have been different if that Wigan player had been red carded for diving in the penalty area. Oh well, win a few, lose a few, it's still a long season.

But that is a better loss (if there's such a thing

) than Aresenal's loss to Hull City, a promoted team from the second division, that moved the Chelsea up to first. My squad is looking good

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Looks like we've gotten sort of half going again after a slow start to the season. *Is happy*
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

• 4 months later...
I see no one has posted on this in a while, if you have not noticed the team that should be at the top is. Glory, glory, man united.

Idea Irons tight lies
R5 duel
PW
Putter I-series
bag Home Course Pondaros RIP

Yep looks like the rest have shot themselves in the foot and handed another title to the northern scumbags

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

• 4 weeks later...
Manchester United is going to be dethroned by liverpool! i believE!!!! go gerrard!

I'll say to you the same as what I said to the last liver

scum pool fan who said something of this sort to me: "after United's sudden 2-game absolutely catastrophic disaster-like truly heart-breaking fall from grace (Oh my god! 2 games!!!! EEEEEK!!! WORRYING STUFF!!! DON'T THINK I CAN COPE!!!) and Liverpool's absolute legendary amazing truly monumental Rafa-tactical-genius inspired lengthy record breaking errr...2 league-game winning streak, I would quite happily bet 10 years salary on the fact that 99% of Liverpool fans suffer from premature ejaculation. " (Inended as tongue-in-cheek; don't get all butthurt on me)
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Note: This thread is 5511 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!