IGNORED

Replacement Spikes, where to buy?

elivate
Note: This thread is 5712 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I need to replace the spikes on my Nike SP-5 III shoes, can someone recommend a good place to find them? Also, how do I know exactly which ones will fit these shoes?

Thanks!

What's in the Bag

Driver: HiBore 10.5* ProLaunch Blue 65s
Hybrid: No Fear 3i
Irons: Launcher LP 4-PW Harmonized 50* GWAmerican Standard 56* SWStriker by Golf Trends 60* LobPutter: Pro Response bladeBall: Tour Fire

They use the Q-Lok spikes. They can be found at tons of places if I remember correctly. Here is an example

Excellent Thanks!

What's in the Bag

Driver: HiBore 10.5* ProLaunch Blue 65s
Hybrid: No Fear 3i
Irons: Launcher LP 4-PW Harmonized 50* GWAmerican Standard 56* SWStriker by Golf Trends 60* LobPutter: Pro Response bladeBall: Tour Fire

I just bought some replacements for my Nike Airs on Ebay for less than $5.00. The just went in with no problems.

Joe

In the bag at this point

Adams RPM 9.5°
Adams Tightlies Strong 3 16°
Adams Tightlies Strong 7 24°Hogan CFT Hybrid 3Hogan CFT irons (5-P)Alien SWCameron Futura 2 35"Top Flight Gamer

Does anybody know where you can get the bucket of 50 Q Locks. Ive seen it on the Champ website and I go through them often.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

Note: This thread is 5712 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!