IGNORED

Homepage

Maverick
Note: This thread is 6657 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
What is yours? I was Yahoo! for the longest time but gave Google another try..wow, they have ALOT more customizations now and you can RSS feed also..which I have for TST :)

Blank.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Slick Erik, by the way, whats Saft? Google for me.

Jeff Gladchun

In my bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R7 Quad, 9.5°, Aldila NV
3 Wood: Titleist 904F, 15°, YS-6+ StiffIrons: Titleist 695CB 3-PWWedges: Titleist Vokey 252.08, SM56.10 SM60.08Putter: Odyssey White Steel #5 Center-ShaftBall: TaylorMade TP Black / Titleist ProV1xHome Course: Oakland Hills...

Slick Erik, by the way, whats Saft? Google for me.

Check out what Saft is all about

here . Yep, its a Mac thing. Pretty nice Mac thing at that.

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

Yes, due to a poorly written contract, Microsoft was able to use the Mouse and Graphical User Interface that Apple "pioneered". Although Steve Jobs pretty much stole the Mouse from Xerox labs. I too am on a Mac and it sounds like I'm in good company here! :)

Edit:

Oh man! Saft is great! been wondering about draggable tabs for ages!

Jeff Gladchun

In my bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R7 Quad, 9.5°, Aldila NV
3 Wood: Titleist 904F, 15°, YS-6+ StiffIrons: Titleist 695CB 3-PWWedges: Titleist Vokey 252.08, SM56.10 SM60.08Putter: Odyssey White Steel #5 Center-ShaftBall: TaylorMade TP Black / Titleist ProV1xHome Course: Oakland Hills...

• Administrator
My favorite Saft feature is that it saves tabs and windows in the unlikely event of a crash. Plus, yeah, they're draggable. I almost wish he built something that did nothing but those two things, because I really don't care about much of the other things.

Anyway, yes, always been a Mac guy. I ran Freshly Squeezed Software for a long time (sold it last April to buy a house), worked for Apple on two separate occasions, etc.

Donald uses a Mac, too, and Josh I think as well. Or most of the time.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

That would be one of the applications I created, yes.

Note: This thread is 6657 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!