IGNORED

iTouch

whip_it_out
Note: This thread is 5701 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I managed to throw my Nano away, accidental, and I need a new ipod. Any one have an iTouch, and what are the pros and cons?
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

I managed to throw my Nano away, accidental, and I need a new ipod. Any one have an iTouch, and what are the pros and cons?

Pros: sexy as hell, nice screen, apps, wifi internet

Cons: extremely limited storage space, can't make phone calls , no microphone, so you can't make skype calls either.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

I bought my girlfriend one and it's great. It's all you could ask for minus phone capability. I'm sure you know all the basics and what it has but basically, it's the greatest invention ever made. :p

Only con would be the size. For me it was at least, but you get used to it. Going from a nano might be an issue. Otherwise, that's about it. You can always jailbreak it and download pretty much whatever you want to it. You'll be guaranteed to never be bored.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

Pros: There is a game where you swing the Ipod like a golf club and it has an on screen driving range.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Cons: extremely limited storage space, can't make phone calls

Actually you can now. There's a microphone you can plug in and use Skype to make phone calls. Crazy.

iTouch and iPhone. Is there anything they CAN'T do?

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

i love my ipod touch, its great
but if i were you id wait for the new itouch, but im not sure when it will come out...

In my Nike Tour Stand bag:
Adams Golf Idea Pro Gold Irons
Nike SuMo Sasquatch 10.5* Stiff Shaft Proforce v2
Nike Slingshot 3 Hybrid 20*
Nike SuMo2 5 Hybrid 25*

Nike SV Tour Wedges 52*, 56*

Nike Ignite Mallet Putter

Titleslist Pro V1, Bridgestone e6 and B330S

I have the original iTouch and tried the new iTouch. The new model is much lighter, a tad thinner, has a speaker, external volume controls and I think, a microphone, so theoretically, you can do VoIP. Entry price point is cheaper too.

The main difference between the Nano and the iTouch is the bigger screen, the web browser, which is the best smart device browser out there and the zillion apps you can download. With an iTouch, I can be productive or entertained literally anywhere and it has changed my life.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Fixed it for ya'.

Haha, I was trying it on my friends Ipod Touch in class, and I was actually afriad I was gonna let it go, cuz I actually stood up, and tried a real golf swing.

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I've had one since early May and love it. I take it everywhere I go. The only problem is it isn't the iPhone....so I have to carry my cell everywhere too. I would get the iPhone if it wasn't limited to AT&T.;

• Internet
  • Apps
  • Tunes
  • iTunes
  • Calendar
  • Notes
  • YouTube
  • Calculator
  • Weather
  • Email
  • etc....
I rarely boot my laptop up anymore....

i love my ipod touch, I highly recommend the teeshot program,

its great enter the yardages for your fav course if its not available to download and keep track of your yardages you hit, gir, fairways putts per round all kinda cool stuff its awesome

and the games that use the tilt in the touch to play, or even the green break meter get one

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

Note: This thread is 5701 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!