IGNORED

Other FREE scorecards?

clonewars222
Note: This thread is 5674 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anybody use any "FREE" scorecards that keep track of your score pretty in depth and averages it out for you?

I'm using this right now, haven't put anything in though.
http://www.keepmygolfscore.com/index.php

Driver: Nike Sumo 5000
Irons: Mizuno Mx19s
Wedges: 46 Degree PW, 50 Degree GW, 54 Degree SW (10 bounce)
Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball Putter
Balls: Bridgestone E5+Lowest Rounds: 9 Holes - 34 @ Lake Wilderness.18 Holes - 73 @ Chinook Winds Golf Resort (On a vacation trip, it was the easiest course...

I'm a geek, so here is my free scorecard software. Although, I really prefer this (even though it is overkill for tracking my personal rounds of golf).

Next year I'll probably just pony up for Scorecard . I like the fact that it's fairly polished, works on my Mac and (likely) will support the iPhone (which I may get this winter). I've played w/the demo some and even though it won't do nearly as much out of the box as my home brew version, it does run a standard database that's easy enough to interface with if I feel the need. I'd really like to see the option of storing the DB file in another location however. This way I could keep the DB on my NAS. Keeping the DB on my NAS will offer all the data protection benefits built into to my NAS along w/the added benefit of being able to utilize virtually any computer in the house (or via my VPN) to enter scores and review stats.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

• Administrator
I'd really like to see the option of storing the DB file in another location however. This way I could keep the DB on my NAS. Keeping the DB on my NAS will offer all the data protection benefits built into to my NAS along w/the added benefit of being able to utilize virtually any computer in the house (or via my VPN) to enter scores and review stats.

I keep mine on my iDisk. Just make an alias.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Right now I'm trying to decide between www.mobilegolfstats.com and www.oobgolf.com . I think I like oobgolf better, as it has an easier interface to enter scores/new courses, in my opinion.

Edited to add: Now I'm going to try out the demo version of Scorecard just to make my decision harder!
Best Golf Trip So Far - Raven at Snowshoe Mountain, WV

In my bag:

Driver - r7 10.5*Fairway Woods - Revolution 3w and 5wHybrids - Revolution 3i and 4iIrons - Revolution 5-PWWedges - SW and LWPutter - Rossa InzaShoes - Sport Athletica

The first link isn't too bad. I'm using the demo of Scorecard right now and I like it. I'll probably get it for next season.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

--
Driver: R7 460 9.5 Stiff Shaft
Fairway Woods: Steelhead 3 and 5 Stiff Shaft
Irons: :: R7 CGB Stiff Shaft Steel
Wedges: Vokey 56 / 52 Stiff ShaftPutter: Oddysey White HotBag: R7 Stand bagRangeFinder: (Nikon) LR550Ball Prefer Pro-V1, but usually play what you just lostâ¦..

I've been using this site
http://www.golflink.com/

But I think I like this one better sometimes.

http://www.keepmygolfscore.com/index.php

Driver: X460 tour- 9.5*
3-wood: 3+ - 13*
Hybrid: BB HW 20*
Hybrid: 24*
Irons: X-20 Uniflex SteelWedges: Colonial 56* & 60*Putter: XG SabertoothBall: GPS-8âIf you are caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron. Not even God...

thanks, mobilegolfstats is good

Driver: Nike Sumo 5000
Irons: Mizuno Mx19s
Wedges: 46 Degree PW, 50 Degree GW, 54 Degree SW (10 bounce)
Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball Putter
Balls: Bridgestone E5+Lowest Rounds: 9 Holes - 34 @ Lake Wilderness.18 Holes - 73 @ Chinook Winds Golf Resort (On a vacation trip, it was the easiest course...

Do any of those sites you've all mentioned allow printing of GHIN cards? I've been to courses that won't let you play unless you have your GHIN card with you (The Old Course, Carnoustie, and Bellerive all wanted to see it).
What's in My Bag?

Driver: 10.5° KZG SP-700 with Fujikura SIX Regular Flex Shaft | 2h: Adams A7OS Stiff | 3h: Adams A3OS Stiff | 4h: Nike Slingshot Steel | 5i-PW: Adams A2OS | Sand Wedge: Cleveland CG14 56° 3-dot | Lob Wedge: Cleveland CG15 60° 3-dot | Putter: Fisher CTS-9 Polyurethane Face

Do any of those sites you've all mentioned allow printing of GHIN cards? I've been to courses that won't let you play unless you have your GHIN card with you (The Old Course, Carnoustie, and Bellerive all wanted to see it).

No, you can only get a GHIN card through the USGA. You can join a local Golf Association, and this should get you the privilege to a GHIN card.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Note: This thread is 5674 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!