IGNORED

PGA Doof of the Year fr 2008

Scott_Tee
Note: This thread is 5626 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Gotta be John Daly, no questions asked. Will he sink lower in 2009 or will he be headed to the bottom of the barrell?

Eventually, I'll get the hint and stop advertising, which is against the rules.

I almost say he isn't worth the title. Don't get me wrong I don't have the strong distaste for him that of you out there have but I did not expect him to behave any differently than he did. The DOOF award would go to someone who I expected to do well or win this year and let me down. I don't think Daly let me down, he continues a trend he started long ago.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

I really would like to see Daly turn things around. A competitive John Daly would be great to see again. I honestly don't really expect it to happen though, unfortunately.

In My Bag:
SQ Dymo2 10.5
SQ Dymo2 15
a2 3-PW
Tom Watson Wedges 52, 56, 60 Unitized Retro 33"

Yea, I think Daly is realizing he is a more talented drinker than golfer. There is really no way to find a balance between the too, both take a lot of time and dedication.

Bag: Cheapo
Driver:983K
Woods: Steelhead
Irons-PW: X-12
SW: 56* CG14LW: 60* CG14Putter:Craz-E "I Series"BallNY, NY"Chinch Bugs"

Note: This thread is 5626 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!