IGNORED

Sexiest Clubs in the Bag?

kingofcars08
Note: This thread is 5560 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yes sir they are.. some day..someday..

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Im assuming some will say putters, some might love a nice sexy set of blades, and some may be holding on to a gorgeous r7 superquad they may put at the top of their sexy list. What do you guys think?

You're descibing my bag perfectly and I can't not disagree! For me, they each have their own characteristics, and they each shine in their own right.

Driver:  R11S 10.5°, Fairway Woods:  909 F2 15.5°, Hybrid:  G10 21°

Irons:  Tour Preferred MC 4-P, Wedges:  Vokey SM 52.08, 56.10, 60.04

Putter:  Tei3 Newport II / Circa 62 #3, Ball:  Pro V1X / NXT Tour

These here may take the cake..

I'm liking those Miuras blades...

Driver:  R11S 10.5°, Fairway Woods:  909 F2 15.5°, Hybrid:  G10 21°

Irons:  Tour Preferred MC 4-P, Wedges:  Vokey SM 52.08, 56.10, 60.04

Putter:  Tei3 Newport II / Circa 62 #3, Ball:  Pro V1X / NXT Tour

The symbol indicates they are....I hope they arent imitators, they are nice looking clubs, I give em a 9.2/10

Whats in the bag?
909 D3 8.5* UST Mamiya Tour Green X
909 F3 13* UST ATTAS X
909 F3 18* UST ATTAS X
909 H 21* DG S300 735cm chrome 5-PW DG S300 54.08 SM 58.04 SM 64.07 SM Studio Select Newport 2 Sonic Blue Dot...

Well I'm in class so I can't post pics of my bag, but Callaway X Forged are some of the sexiest clubs ever. Could you imagine a girl that would stick with you as long as irons, looked just as sexy, haha. Someday...

Driver: Nike Sumo 5000 8.5 stiff V2 shaft
Woods: IDrive 3 & 5 square (Callaway Clone)
Irons: Callaway X Forged 3-PW w/Rifle 5.5
Wedge: Titleist Vokey 2009 spin milled 52 degree Adams 60 degree
Putter: Maxfli BlackMax TwoBag: Nike Sasquatch Tour Stand BagBall: Whatever is in my bag that day

Well I'm in class so I can't post pics of my bag, but Callaway X Forged are some of the sexiest clubs ever. Could you imagine a girl that would stick with you as long as irons, looked just as sexy, haha. Someday...

agree. i think the Callaway X Forged are beauties too

No one cares how sexy the club is... it is the shot that matters.

I love hitting my 64 degree because of the results. That is what makes a club sexy.

Taylormade TP 2010 9.5 Fubuki stiff
07 Burner 5W stiff

Adams F11 Ti 3W Adilia NVS Stiff
Bobby Jones 21* & 25* Hybrid
AP1 4-gw
CG14  60*::X forged Vintage 56* Ping b60 putter Balls: Bridgestone B330, ProV, Goals: Shot par over 18 holes, Best shot: Par 5 18th hole, Alling Memorial New haven CT; holed my 2nd shot for an Albatross! (June 20th, 2008)

Though I don't have them in my bag, I saw a brand new set on the shelves at the store and I think that the Taylormade TP MB smoke irons are just dead sexy looking, I'd buy a set and never hit them, just look at them all day long ..
In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

the 9 iron and the 6 iron or is it the other way around? sorry, the devil made me do that

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Just wondering if anyone ever viewed types of clubs as sexy, but I have more than a time or two. For me, I believe wedges are the sexiest clubs made, with all the different head designs particularly cleveland, titleist, mizuno, bridgestone, taylor made, and callaway and different finishes in oil can, black nickel, flat black, satin, chrome, etc. They just ooze confidence and sexy.

Mizuno MP-100s, Click link in signature for pics.

Note: This thread is 5560 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!