IGNORED

Just updated my bag

Note: This thread is 6605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I spent around $400 updating my bag finally. I have been wanting to do it for some time now, but am just now able to afford it, being a 20 year old in college :). Well here it is, what do you think.

1) Driver : No update. Titleist 983K Grafalloy Prolaunch 65 g 46" shaft.
2) 3 Wood : Callaway Steelhead III Grafalloy Prolaunch 65 g shaft.
3) Irons : Mizuno MP-33 True Temper Dynamic Gold Stiff Shafts.
4) Wedges : Mizuno MP T Chrome Rifle Spinner Shafts.
5) Putter : Ping Craz-e G5i.
6) Grips : G8 V17 AVS XF Black and Blue.

I also got new callaway retro golf shoes because I have been playing with no golf shoes for so long that I figured it was time for a change.

The only thing that I did not update was the driver because I did that last year and hit is so well that I feel like I don't need to change it. Please give criticism as to andy thing I should not have done or things that I should still do. Thanks - Neudi.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

That setup sounds sweet. I have the Mp-33's to and I completely love them. Similar grips too only mine are the Black/Red. The only thing I would change is the length of the driver shaft, unless you choke up I think a 45" is plenty for any swing type/handicap. I use a 975J with a 44 1/2 and hit it further than the crappy stock Titleist 45" it came with. Other than that, your bag looks money. Oh just thought of another, I dont know how tall you are but I'm 6'4 and had my MP33's w/ X100's +1" and 2º upright. Unless your 5'10 and 175 I get up custom bent to your size.
In my bag
Driver Nike SQ Tour 9.5º X Flex NV-60
Fairway Woods Titleist 904f 15º Fujikura X flex
Mizuno Fli Hi 18º DG X100
Irons Mizuno MP-33 3-PW DG X100 +1" 2ºuprightWedges Mizuno 56º sandTitleist SM60º LobPutter Scotty Cameron Newport MidSlant Pro PlatinumBall Pro...

I work at a golf course, and I am going to be putting my shafts in myself tomorrow and putting the grips on and such. Once they dry im taking them to my pro and having him fit me (for free...gotta love that). I actually choked up on my driver for a little while, but once i got used to the extra inch on the shaft, I actually hit it further with more consistency (weird, I know), but yeah, the mp 33's are the best feeling irons that I have ever played.
What's In The Bag?

Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

I'm only going to be fitted for lie angle on the golf club.
What's In The Bag?

Note: This thread is 6605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!