IGNORED

59 Degrees…..Golf Show -or- Golf

Bump-n-MI
Note: This thread is 5537 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Golf Show -or- Golf

• Attend the Michigan Golf Show
    • Golf 18 holes

Proably go golfing. But I would try and do both. You basically go to the golf show for the free stuff anyway. So you could go for an hour and then golf.

In My Bag:
Driver: 907D2 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 13*
5 Wood: 906F2 18*
Irons: : MP-32: 3-PWWedges: : Vokey 54.10 and 60.4Putter: Circa 62 Charcoal Mist Model #6

how bout 36 holes

Couldnt agree with you more maybe 45 though

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

Go golf on Friday and go to the golf show on Saturday or Sunday. I have been trying to decide if I should come down earlier so I can golf then go the to Show on Sunday. Since I live in northern Mi we still have lots of snow on the ground.

In my Pro Combo Tour Stand Bag:

Driver: 9* Ft-5
3 Wood: 15* Ft tour
Irons: VR Blades 3-PWWedges: VR 52.10, 56.10, 60.06Putter: 34" Newport 2.5 Detour Method 003 blade in the springBall: One Tour or Platinum Home Course: Grayling Country Club

there lots of deals. coupons, and other such things available at the show... stuff you WILL NOT get unless you attend... what is the weather for Sunday? If Sunday is no good... then you should simply do BOTH. There are plenty of decent courses right around the corner...

PS - I'm so glad I have moved from MI to NC... we are going to be in the 70's this weekend and I have already played numerous rounds this year.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Go golf on Friday and go to the golf show on Saturday or Sunday. I have been trying to decide if I should come down earlier so I can golf then go the to Show on Sunday. Since I live in northern Mi we still have lots of snow on the ground.

Weather should be fine all weekend (down here anyway). Problem is my daughters birthday party is on Saturday and my wife has plans on Sunday. Honestly, it's one or the other.

there lots of deals. coupons, and other such things available at the show... stuff you WILL NOT get unless you attend... what is the weather for Sunday? If Sunday is no good... then you should simply do BOTH. There are plenty of decent courses right around the corner...

I lived in Raleigh for a couple years after college…love the area and the springtime weather but could not stand 90+ degree summer days with 80% humidity. The show has always been a good place for apparel ( I can always use a few more shirts

) and I am in the market for a new putter. I'm so confused

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Weather should be fine all weekend (down here anyway). Problem is my daughters birthday party is on Saturday and my wife has plans on Sunday. Honestly, it's one or the other.

definately can't miss the birthday party... but what does the wife have planned, certainly she would understand

I lived in Raleigh for a couple years after college…love the area and the springtime weather but could not stand 90+ degree summer days with 80% humidity. The show has always been a good place for apparel ( I can always use a few more shirts

\

not sure if Raleigh is different, but here the humidity is pretty similar to MI... the heat just lasts a fair bit longer. Instead of a few crazy hot weeks we get a few months, but there are always a few cooler days and early tee times to be had. We just had a few inches of snow (3rd time this year ) and I can honestly say I didn't miss winter one bit. All it does is make travelling a pain and interupt fun outdoor activities. If I lived in Vermont or Colorado I may feel otherwise (since I could ski), but MI winters were nothing but a hassle.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Then unless your looking to buy some new equipment, I would go golfing. But if I had the decision I would go to the show because I going to be buying new stuff like wedges, a hybrid, balls and maybe some shoes.

In my Pro Combo Tour Stand Bag:

Driver: 9* Ft-5
3 Wood: 15* Ft tour
Irons: VR Blades 3-PWWedges: VR 52.10, 56.10, 60.06Putter: 34" Newport 2.5 Detour Method 003 blade in the springBall: One Tour or Platinum Home Course: Grayling Country Club

the course will be there the next time you wanna play... the show wont be until next year... go to the show

but like i said before... spend a lil time at the show... then play a round... or even just 9
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

you could come down here to lansing for the golf show in a few weeks.

The Novi one is way better though from what ive heard, IMO The golf show is never that good unless you are looking for a driver or fairway wood from a few years ago.

Maybe a few golf balls and some gloves but thats about it.

The Novi one is way better though from what ive heard, IMO

how dare you

... I loved the MI golf show... yeah, no demos on next years equipment or flashy celebs (like the PGA show), BUT you can... 1) get real cheap stuff, IF you know what you want 2) get good deals on a trip up North or elsewhere 3) get coupons for area courses 4) hello, just spending all day looking at golf sh*t 5) get all kinds of info for travel (and countless brochures to look through) 6) sign up for drawings, etc. 7) return to #4 PS - I know I will miss going to the show this year... but I guess I will be golfing in 70* weather tomorrow

What courses are open right now? I know Fellow's Creek opens Monday but that's the only one I know of. The ground is so wet, I'd still go to the show. I'm going Sunday. I thought Friday was going to be our only good day. Even though it's supposed to be warm, I thought it was going to rain all weekend. Either way it makes you feel good spring is coming!

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

What courses are open right now? I know Fellow's Creek opens Monday but that's the only one I know of. The ground is so wet, I'd still go to the show. I'm going Sunday. I thought Friday was going to be our only good day. Even though it's supposed to be warm, I thought it was going to rain all weekend. Either way it makes you feel good spring is coming!

Fox Hills in Plymouth is open.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Awesome. One of my favorite because they let you walk anytime.

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

Note: This thread is 5537 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!