IGNORED

Playing Golf when the Course is closed

nykfan4life
Note: This thread is 5524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now I have to share a story. I was at the local course yesterday doing some putting on the practice green. I watched a few guys walk on to the course but I wasn't interested in playing, just practicing.

So I'm sitting there hitting 6' putts when a cop car pulls into the parking lot, and parks in the back facing out into the lot. Immediately my mind flashes to this thread. I think to myself "He's waiting for me to walk over and put my bag in my the car. Then he's giving me the $75 trespassing ticket." Suddently I have a dying urge to work on lag putts for half an hour.

After half an hour he's still there, so I take a chance and bring my bag to the car... He doesn't move... put my stuff in... nothing... get in and pull out of my parking space... And he starts his car and pulls out behind me. I turn left out of the parking lot, and he turns left behind me. By now I'm convinced the lights are about to go on, but when i hop on the highway, he doesn't follow. I guess Putting green is kosher... but i was a touch nervous for a minute there...
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

Yikes, that had to be unnerving.
In the bag:
Driver: `09 Launcher (10.5º) w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff
3 Wood: `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff shaft
3 Hybrid (20.5º): `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff Shaft
4-PW: CG7 Tour w/ TT Dynamic Gold Stiff Shafts50º (8º Bnce), 56º (14º Bnce), 60º (8º Bnce):

Note: This thread is 5524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!