IGNORED

Hangover

TheNatural
Note: This thread is 5506 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

To tell you the truth, I've played some of my best rounds of golf with a hangover and having had only a few hours of sleep. My only explanation is that I either don't overthink my shots and just execute instead or that I'm relaxed enough that I'm making consistent contact. Either way, it seems to work for me!!!!

Yep i agree - if i can conserve the remaining energy i have for just hitting shots, and not have to walk, it will work for me with a hangover.

But walking hilly exhausting courses with hangover is normally not such a good idea, never find the pace&rythm; i need to hit proper shots.

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

a bowl of cereal or grits....3 advil and 1 aspirin.....drink lots of water.....
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I'm sure everyone here has done this at least once...lol.

Here's the trick to never having a hangover. Actually, let me rephrase, this is no trick. Prickly Pear. It can be found at your local vitamin shops as a supp or you can buy these drinks that I've been drinking everytime I go out to get sh*tty.

http://www.functiondrinks.com/

The URBAN DETOX drink.

It's a known fact that when you drink you get dehydrated. When you get dehydrated it causes veins to shrink therefore restricting blood to the brain causing headaches. Prickly pear cactus extract has been found to relieve hangover nausea and dry mouth according to researchers at University of California, San Francisco. Prickly pear is known to reduce inflammation, and hangover symptoms are due to an increase in inflammation. Researchers found that C-reactive protein, a marker for inflammation, was 40% higher in the group that took a placebo. The extract was taken five hours before alcohol consumption.

It works...

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

I heard on the radio that a BLT sandwich is great for hang overs, anybody try it yet?

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I heard on the radio that a BLT sandwich is great for hang overs, anybody try it yet?

BLTs are great for any occasion! But yeah - sometimes I get BLTs for brunch when hungover. Didn't notice much of an effect though its one of the only things I can hold down if I'm really messed up. Eggs works better.

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

have a food aversion to eggs, and i've never had a blt....man i'm gonna eat one tomorrow (blt)

What I Play!

x86 Stand Bag
Driver: 907D2 10.5* w/EPIC-S
Irons: 735.CM irons 4-PW PX 5.5FW Wood: 909F2 15.5* Aldila Voodoo SHybrid: 909.H 21* Diamana Blue Board SWedges: Vokey 250.08 (oil can), Spin Milled 54.11 & 60.07 (Black Ni)Studio Select 2.5Ball: Pro-V1x/Bridgestone B330s (or anything I...

If I feel like i can eat something, I like greasy food for a hangover cure. Call me crazy, but some french fries and fried chicken really helps your stomach.
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

have a food aversion to eggs, and i've never had a blt....man i'm gonna eat one tomorrow (blt)

i used to not like eggs too. That is until someone force fed it to me when I was hungover. Haven't looked back since.

Also - How is it possible that you've never had a blt!?!? They're amazing! Esp with mayo (the only thing I like with mayo).

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Note: This thread is 5506 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!