IGNORED

Made a Double Eagle!

Nyper
Note: This thread is 5463 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sorry... have to brag a little....

double eagle.. albatross.. whatever

Par 5 today. Hit a drive right down the middle... had 205 to the pin, with the wind slightly carrying it. I hit a 4 iron. It hit about 10 ft in front of the pin, bounced a few ft.. and rolled right in. Could see it disappear, but wasn't really sure if it went in or just behind the pin until I got a little closer.

Only had time to play 9. Finished with 1 bogey, 1 birdie, and 6 pars. 3 under. My best for 9.

Thats awesome....Congratulations. I'd be pumped too!

I see your Ole Miss logo....a fan? Go Dawgs!!!!

Ha, Ole Miss has been playing in Oxford! They are going to do good in Omaha this year. BCS in football as well.

In my Nexos Bag

Burner Driver 9.5*
Burner fairway 3 wood
755 Irons Tri Spec S Shafts 585 19* Hybrid w/ Aldilia NV S Shaft 3DX 23* Hybrid Tour 58* wedge CG 12 56* Wedge NCX-Ray Alpha Putter

Went to Ole Miss from 99-05. I don't think I can post my comments about State on this forum. :)

I admittedly haven't kept up with baseball much.. but I'd love to see them make it to Omaha. When I was last there in 05 we lost to Texas in 3 games in the SuperRegional.

I did get to go to the Egg Bowl this year. That was the absolute most dominating game I've ever seen for a defense. What'd State have? 35 total yards? :D (sorry.. gotta rub it in)

Rub it in alllllll you want. We were absolutely horrible. Things will eventually turn around somewhat though. They always do. I believe Mullen's spread is going to bring something good...but thats an entire different topic! We both know that State is horrible! I just had to watch basketball and just gave up on Football and Baseball! Ha. At least we went to a bowl a few years ago...even if it was in Memphis! This is my senior year here, so its not looking too strong that I get to go to another one! Maybe whichever law school I choose will win some games! ha.

In my Nexos Bag

Burner Driver 9.5*
Burner fairway 3 wood
755 Irons Tri Spec S Shafts 585 19* Hybrid w/ Aldilia NV S Shaft 3DX 23* Hybrid Tour 58* wedge CG 12 56* Wedge NCX-Ray Alpha Putter

Jealous.....My wife hit a hole in one 17 years ago. She holds it over my head. I've always said my goal would be to have the elusive double eagle to top that. Congrats. That's so killer.

I made a hole-in-one when I was 15, and another when I was 20 (I'm 28 now). My dad & I are pretty competitive when it comes to golf. We're about the same handicap, but he's never made a hole-in-one, and I've always teased him about that. Last year he made his first one. I told him he still had one to go. Then, about a month later, he made an eagle and a double eagle in the same round!! I think that evened it out! Talk about luck!!

nice work bro
only have one of those under my belt...still waitin for that dern hole in one!! hahah!!!!

been close, within an inch or so...ahhhh some day!!
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Never had one... surely that tops a hole in one by a good margin. Well done and enjoy the rare feat.

RC

Note: This thread is 5463 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!