IGNORED

Nakashima Golf Clubs

Note: This thread is 6522 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have a couple of the demo irons and so far like them. Quality and performance seem to be there.

If you are considering them I recommend that you have your clubmaker build you one in your specs so that you can compare them with your current irons. (He may even have some demos for you to try)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was wondering if anyone has heard of these golf clubs before or has played with them?

... I don't know much about their irons, but I played a few rounds with the NP-1 420CC driver last year and I liked it .. it sure was puurty ....

The quality is certainly there, their fit and color work is suburb ... they're kind of a "state of the art" (someone once wrote: "a small boutique studio") but definately a colorful type of "left coast" company .. they remind me of those expensive multi-colored $500+ skateboard companies you see out there .. their look is great. But I would have to compare them with the other "very good" club makers that are out there before I would spend my $$ ....
Whats in the bag.?

Driver: Tour Edge 10* Jmax 460 Carbon with the Fuji Vista Pro 50 shaft/and, the Burrows 10.5* MAC 421cc with the Grafalloy Pro Launch 55 shaft.
Woods: only one left after switching to hybrids - Adams ST #7 22*.
Hybrids: Tour Edge 20*, 24*, 30*, 36*, 41* and the 50* Attack Wedge...

Note: This thread is 6522 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!